Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

B-52 Brewing - Houston

30,098 Views | 394 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by jock itch
CDub06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Was out of town but I hope y'all got some good attention at Hubbell & Hudson this weekend.
Linz02Ag
AG
Finally gonna check it out tomorrow
jock itch
Wish I'd seen this sooner. Get a chance to come out Linz?
texag06ish
AG
Had your beer last night at Hop Scholar in Spring. Good stuff.
jock itch
Thanks! Were they pouring the Double IPA? We're really pleased with how it turned out.
Inspector Spacetime
AG
Just got caught up on this thread.

Jock itch, any more places carrying your beer in Houston? I've seen it at Moon Tower several times now I just realized, but forgot about this thread which I haven't read in forever. Congrats!
jock itch
Thanks! We've been self-distributing up until now, but we're about to give up distribution for Harris county so should see us in a lot more places soon. As far as where we're at now, I don't deal much w/ sales but I think: Flying Saucer, Taps, St. Danes, Jackson's Watering Hole, Hans Bier Haus, Underdogs and Hop Scholar in Spring. We've kinda stayed away from the super-beer-nerdy accounts like Petrol, Hay Merchant, etc for now only because they always want the specialty stuff and rarely carry your core brands for any significant amount of time. They should all be getting the Double IPA soon though.
No Bat Soup For You
AG
My wife is from Houston so I'll be heading down there more as the holiday season approaches. Where can I buy some of this stuff?

Never mind. I didn't read your last post.
texag06ish
AG
Yes, the double IPA.
HummingbirdSaltalamacchia
AG
ttt
was wondering if you guys still had any swag that you are selling? my dad flew b-52s for nearly 15 years and LOVES collecting pint glasses, shot glasses, etc, So to say he would go crazy over some stuff that said b-52 brewing is a drastic understatement. His birthday is coming up so i would really like getting him some stuff but unfortunately i saw that everything online is sold out. anyway that i could buy online?

'preciate it. hope the business is doing well!

John '05
jock itch
Man haven't seen this thread in a while! Yeah, the online store is just one of the things on a long list we want to do but haven't had time.

We can definitely do something to hook you up. The best way would probably be to e-mail Pam at: pam@b52brewing.com. She deals with most of the merchandise and has done stuff like this before.

Cheers and have a good NYE everyone!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.