Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

THE BEER THREAD

7,670,183 Views | 62636 Replies | Last: 10 hrs ago by maca1028
SecoKid
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
Awesome!! What did you trade for it?

I sent him an Aurelian Lure, Color 5, Brimstone Bomb!, and a Das Wunderkind. I threw in a couple of Zoe's as well.
La Fours
AG
Bad ass!!
SecoKid
AG
Oh, also gave him a Freetail La Muerta too.
maca1028
Nice haul seco, I've been thinking about unassing some of my JK's to try to pull a darkness
DallasAggie2012
AG
Ah dang I won't be home at that time yet. May have to find someone to go up there for me possibly since College Station isn't gonna get much it sounds like.
NColoradoAG
quote:
Nice haul seco, I've been thinking about unassing some of my JK's to try to pull a darkness

Get yourself an Eight too. Been hearing good things.
NColoradoAG
Who's going to be around for LSU? I'll be in Lot H at noon stuffing my face with fried turkey and prime rib, washing it all down with barrel aged beers.
No Bat Soup For You
AG
The Specs on Bryant Irving said JK got a new distributor and they aren't getting it any more and it will be almost impossible to find in Fort Worth now.
maca1028
quote:
quote:

I don't think I've got the goods to pull that, I'm not even sure the aurelian and Nocturn that I'd put up would get any bites
jah003
S
quote:
Who's going to be around for LSU? I'll be in Lot H at noon stuffing my face with fried turkey and prime rib, washing it all down with barrel aged beers.

I'll be around... Don't foresee myself doing much tailgating though. We'll be having Thanksgiving at the house before the game. Want to go BCBS hunting Friday? I feel like I'd just rather join forces with you fools than compete with you for CS's allocation (if they even get one).

La Fours
AG
Yeah, the switched to Flood Distributing several months ago. Maybe a year now. But with them doing all wild fermentation, and pumping out fruited sours every few weeks, in limited bottle counts, they haven't been making their regular line up in as large of quantities. So Austin sees some of the regular beers on the shelves around town, and Houston downtown Specs gets some as well.
La Fours
AG
I won't get to tailgate or attend the game due to work. Which sucks, but the extra income is nice. But I'll be free Friday morning to BCBS hunt.
SecoKid
AG
quote:
quote:

I'm excited to try it. Gotta see what a Barrel Aged Oat Wine tastes like. My trader said it was a little hot when he had it on tap, so I may let it age a little while.
army01
AG
quote:
The Specs on Bryant Irving said JK got a new distributor and they aren't getting it any more and it will be almost impossible to find in Fort Worth now.
Hulen just got some in Tuesday or something like that. They've been with Flood for a while and seem to get something in every once in a while, depending on what JK decides to send out vs. sell on site.
maca1028
Anyone in Houston going to Petrol tomorrow for their anniversary party? Looks like they will have a good line up...also looks like it's gonna be packed as ****
NColoradoAG
quote:
quote:

I'll be around... Don't foresee myself doing much tailgating though. We'll be having Thanksgiving at the house before the game. Want to go BCBS hunting Friday? I feel like I'd just rather join forces with you fools than compete with you for CS's allocation (if they even get one).

I'm down. You'll be just down the road from my parents on 2154, right?
maca1028
I think you f*****s should switch to miller lite for the LSU game! We all know the bottle share record!
NColoradoAG
quote:
I think you f*****s should switch to miller lite for the LSU game! We all know the bottle share record!
Maybe it's you. The only common denominator among the various shares and locations has been that you're not there.
maca1028
You gotta point, first time to miss a game in 4 seasons sucked
cc10106
quote:
Anyone in Houston going to Petrol tomorrow for their anniversary party? Looks like they will have a good line up...also looks like it's gonna be packed as ****
Mmm, Aurelian. I may go. They bumped the opening up to 10 AM, so i was hoping the earlier start would delay the inevitably packed house.
jah003
S
quote:
quote:
quote:

I'm down. You'll be just down the road from my parents on 2154, right?

Yep... Towards Milican. I'll call the the HEB's in the area next week and see if they know anything. I'll try to make a plan and shoot you an email early week as well...
NColoradoAG
Sounds like a plan. La Fours, you want to join the carpool? Post shopping bottleshare at our casa?
Vernada
AG
Putting down some Clown. Then on to some Upslope Craft Lager.
La Fours
AG
quote:
Sounds like a plan. La Fours, you want to join the carpool? Post shopping bottleshare at our casa?

I am definitely in for hitting up places around town with yall but I'll have my kids with me most likely and I have to work at 6pm Friday night. So no bottle share for me. maybe we can do something Saturday?
NColoradoAG
I'm flying home on Saturday.
jah003
S
quote:

I have to do Thanksgiving that afternoon with the wife's family, so I'm probably out as well... Sadly.
NColoradoAG
You guys spend too much time with your families
WorkBoots09
AG
Community Legion right now, wife is drinking a Nebraska Hef, and I'm gettin a growler of mosaic IPA and something else to take to thanksgiving. Having this place so close to home is going to make me go broke.
turfman80
AG
B/CS FINALLY got some (semi) fresh Union Jack bottled on 10/28! My number one beer, so I am enjoying it while its at its prime.

Plus got a box from the PNW with a selection of Fremont hoppy beers and these...

Ags #1
AG
Don't ever get married
62strat
AG
Good releases today.. Dry dock vanilla and coffee porters both barrel aged, Stone stochastic, prairie xmas bomb, avery tweak..

BurnetAggie99
Weihenstephaner Korbinin. Outstanding Doppelbock.

http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/252/779/
army01
AG
Olde School, Odell Freik and another BA Bomb were found today.

Sipping ng a BA Rasputin to celebrate the semester coming to an end. In only one year and two weeks, and I'll be ordering a ring...albeit 15 years later than I would have liked.
62strat
AG
Love that one. Bar near my house has bottles for $5 for happy hour.
Jock 07
AG
Any info on the great northern colorado beer fest? Worth the drive and $40 ticket?
First Page Last Page
Page 560 of 1790

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.