I know the commandant reads this board and I'm compelled to tell him just how impressed I was with the Corps last Sat.

I am BQ class of '99 and grew up going to March in before every game dating back to '89/ I have not been to March in since 2000, as I live in KC and only go to one game a year and usually spend pregame tailgating. This past Sat I had in-laws with me and wanted to show off the best part of A&M. The Corps did not disappoint and in fact was incredibly impressive.

• Uniforms looked great
  • Quad looked great...really love the renovations
  • Cadets we talked to were extremely impressive
  • Band looked great
  • LOVED the Campus March in
  • It really felt like a blast from the past and looked exactly as it did dating back to 1989

I read these boards and hear the negativity at times. I was expecting to be slightly disappointed and boy was I wrong. These young men and women were impressive and any parent would be EXTREMELY proud to have their kids join this Corps.

Are things exactly the same, no. Are there changes for the better, probably. Do we miss the past, probably. Are we in good hands right now and producing an impressive cadet and future leader...ABSOLUTELY.

Can't say enough about our experience and how impressive the Corps was.