Step off time this Saturday?

2,760 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by trouble
Wabs
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
2:30 kickoff, what time will the FTAB/Corps step off the quad? Thanks and Gig'em!
Warrior 66
1 PM.
Wabs
AG
Thank you Sir.
Outlaw0206
AG
Sir will the corps do a review on Friday? I know in years past on big game days there was a Friday review
JABQ04
AG
Used to have Fall Review first week in October.
aggieband 83
AG
There will be an alternate route for march in Saturday. Corps will not turn left to march between Spence Park & East side of stadium as they normally do. Instead they will continue straight ahead to zone plaza. Then turn right at MSC continue to north side of simpson drill field. Turn right at Albritton Tower straight towards military walk then turn left onto military walk. On to Sbisa then turn right in the direction of Harrington/Academic Building. Finally back to the arches and end of campus march in. Gonna be a heck of a march in. Really looking forward to the Military Walk portion-------------just like it was ages ago! (That was way before my time.)
bigtruckguy3500
Wait, not going to be marching into the stadium at all? Seems like they could be missing out on some gameday camera action. Hope someone let's the Gameday folks know, because I'm sure they'll want to put some focus on the Corps.
Warrior 66
This is the 4th year in a row we have done the March-in on Campus. We always pick 1-2 games a year to do it.

We selected this game for the March-in on Campus long before we knew ESPN Game Day was coming. Literally thousands will see the Corps march-in on campus this year, just as they have the past 3 years. ESPN Game Day will get some good coverage of the Corps marching on campus as well - a bonus.

The map for the march-in this weekend is posted on our social media sites. And yes, part of the march route includes the entire Corps marching up Military Walk - a great tribute to the days when the entire Corps did so every day marching to Sbisa.

Corps will step-off at 1 PM Saturday. We look forward to seeing the thousands of people who will line the streets on campus to see our cadets and our Corps!

Beat the HELL Outta Tennessee!
Hey Nav
AG
Quote:

The map for the march-in this weekend is posted on our social media sites.
Anyone have a link, please?
trouble
AG
http://corps.tamu.edu/campus-march-in/
Hey Nav
AG
Thanks very much, trouble.
sharpdressedman
Love me some trouble...for many years now.
trouble
AG
Howdy, friend.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.