Found: Company A photos from 1953-54...(Need help IDing)

1,037 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by ABATTBQ87
AyoCheetah
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
A co-worker of mine buys/collects all sorts of stuff from estate sales and antique auctions (he's not an Aggie). He bought these two framed photographs of Company A and I didn't want a special memory to be collecting dust or put up in another auction if I could find someone who would hang one of these photos proudly on their wall. So...I bought both from him and need TexAgs help.

I'm sure there is someone who may know or could identify someone in these photographs. If you can identify anyone in either of the photos, I'll gladly ship the photo(s) to you.

Thanks! (Please leave a reply comment for now)

Ty '98

Photo Info: Top photo is titled "Company A Athletes Texas A&M College 1953-54" and the bottom photo is labeled "Company A Engineers Texas A&M College 1954-55". Both have "Aggieland Studio" labeled on them.
Ag_EQ12
AG
Can't help you, but good bull!
Lee72
AG
Checkout the Aggieland Online collection...great page for 55 "A" Engineers....all personnel are listed but not specifically identified except for CO (DL Williams), XO (VF Tilley) and 1SGT (RO Guthrie).
I didn't look up the Atletic company...too many difficulties switching back and fort on my iPad.
AyoCheetah
AG
Thanks for the replies. I'll check out the link. I'll post what I find.
ABATTBQ87
AG
All yearbooks are online so you can use them as a resource
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.