Starbucks on the Quad

3,742 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Rabid Cougar
Outlaw0206
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Watching the TexAgs show this morning & Gabe Bock & Dallas Shipp (Aggieland Outfitters owner) were discussing the new addition. They were cracking me up.

Dallas says it's a great recruiting move.. Not for new cadets, but to get girls from south side dorms to come over and the cadets can try and pick them up and take them to midnight yell! Makes all the sense in the world now. Cheers to whoever thought up the PR deal here
Rabid Cougar
AG
Should have been a Green Bean.
CAVGrunt97
AG
Wait, wut??? Ya serious Clark? A Starbucks on the Quad???
Snooter
AG
quote:
Should have been a Green Bean.
You sir get a blue parachute...
2004FIGHTINTXAG
quote:
Dallas says it's a great recruiting move.. Not for new cadets, but to get girls from south side dorms to come over and the cadets can try and pick them up and take them to midnight yell! Makes all the sense in the world now. Cheers to whoever thought up the PR deal here
Starbucks and picking up chicks from Starbucks better be a Junior priviledge.
Dirk Diggler
AG
Redass
The Kraken
AG
I like it. It's in one of the LLC's and faces the exterior of the quad it's not like it's obtrusive in the quad.
Rabid Cougar
AG
quote:
I like it. It's in one of the LLC's and faces the exterior of the quad it's not like it's obtrusive in the quad.
So Non-reg female types will use it. Nice!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.