Textbook Lending Library for Aggie Student Veterans & Active Duty Personnel

2,752 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by momlaw
momlaw
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This group is extraordinary. They are dedicating all donations to the purchase of textbooks which are then lent, at no cost,to Aggie Veteran and Military Active Duty students. If you are a potential beneficiary please provide the information requested. If you are a potential donor who would like to see each $1 of their $$s leveraged to be worth 6+ $$s you can message me or see email address in profile. I can connect you with them. These young men and women, some of them veterans, give me hope for America, Aggie Core Values in action.

quote:
Howdy, Aggie Student Veterans & Military Active Duty Personnel!

Aggie Shields, a student service organization, provides a textbook lending
(no cost to you) library for Aggie student veterans and military active duty personnel through the Veterans Resource and Support Center located in Koldus. We are planning a sizeable textbook purchase for the fall semester and need your assistance.

To make certain our library is best stocked with textbooks you need, and to get your name in early please visit our website at www.aggieshields.org , fill out the Textbook Request Form, and send to shieldsapplications@gmail.com at your earliest convenience. That also is a good address if you have any questions.

Thanks & Gig'em!
-Aggie Shields
momlaw
AG
Need to clarify, this includes all former and current military personnel.

To grow their donor base and books available participation is essential.

Terrific group of students, saw a need, formed a plan, executing, evolving.
Joe Schillaci 48
AG
I am interested in donating. I have some questions but I can't seem to get into the website.

How can I ask some questions?
momlaw
AG
Pepe, email me, momlaw76 @ gmail.com. I will make introductions to student organization leaders. Also, Col. Smith and SGM Freeman in the Veterans Resource and Support Center are very aware of these efforts and opportunities.
momlaw
AG
The textbook request form has been simplified. About a half a page of student's information then courses and textbooks, if known. With course and section numbers they will be able to track down book titles. Completing this information now helps them be ready when the semester begins.

momlaw
AG
Aggie Shields Helping Student Veterans

Nice article about their accomplishments this fall. As noted above this student group is incredibly efficient, leveraging each dollar donated to be $6.00+ value to student veterans.

They are grateful for donations of textbooks, even those out of service which are sold, and dollars which purchase books after determining the very best price/value.

PM me or email address in profile, happy to connect any interested supporters with these fine young men and women, who are making a real difference.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.