FTAB SEC travel game 2016?

2,455 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by 74OA
allMondjoy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Other than Arkansas, where will the Band travel this year in the SEC games?
Want to get my flight scheduled.
CharlieBrown17
AG
Mississippi State was what my outfit was told when it came to picking which game we wanted to OD at.
Warrior 66
Alabama. Aggie Band will fly to the game. Most likely upperclassmen only - fish won't go. More details to be discussed later as we get closer to the date of the game, but Alabama is the away game beside Arkansas this season for the Aggie Band. All cadets will be briefed once school starts.
CharlieBrown17
AG
quote:
Alabama. Aggie Band will fly to the game. Most likely upperclassmen only - fish won't go. More details to be discussed later as we get closer to the date of the game, but Alabama is the away game beside Arkansas this season for the Aggie Band. All cadets will be briefed once school starts.
allMondjoy
Thanks for the update Commandant!
BQ92
AG
I hope Alabama knows this. Seems other schools forget and then it is too late to change. I'm not only referencing last year.
Warrior 66
Not sure where you are getting your information, but ALL away games are coordinated well before the season starts. I can't speak for what took place before I got here, but since I've been here there has never been a case of other schools "forgetting" that the Aggie Band is coming. Letters are exchanged between Band Directors and ADs months in advance, and all schools acknowledge when a visiting team is bringing a band.

Alabama has acknowledged our plan to bring the Aggie Band to Tuscaloosa on 22 October, and we look forward to the opportunity to once again showcase our Band to the Alabama fans.
zeromas
Guys,
When the band travels to Bama, there needs to be a concerted effort to play as every opportunity presents itself when Bama is on offense near the band.

The Tenn pep band was effective during the 2nd half . FTAB can return the favor to the Bama team.

Not asking to be disrespectful; just mindful that we're trying to win the game.

Dallas Aggie
AG
The Aggie Band needs to care less about "showcasing" itself to other fans and care more about supporting the 12th Man and University's athletic programs. It's not about the band.
74OA
AG
The commandant has said he's working on a solution to get the band to away games. Why don't some of you potbangers give it a rest in the meantime.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.