Kayden Culp

1,335 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Beckdiesel03
bexar
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I don't know this little guy, only heard about him at the office this morning.
There is a donation link in the article.
I have no words that seem sufficient..

http://news4sanantonio.com/news/local/autistic-child-fights-for-life-after-being-set-on-fire
jgh85Ag
AG
Lord of the flies action. Horrible story.

I have a grandson that is mildly autistic and I worry about how he will relate when he gets older. He is 8 now. Stories like this kill me.
AgPediRPh
AG
Thanks for sharing the link. Absolutely horrific. Hopefully children in Kerrville will reach out and become REAL friends with him.

UPDATE: the medical fund is over $150K right now! It looks like most of that is coming from people who have never met Kayden. It is very inspiring to see such an outpouring of support.
jgh85Ag
AG
Police now saying it was an accident. Kids fooling around with gas trying to burn down a shed.
p_bubel
That's what I kind of figured.

I've gotten to the point that I believe absolutely nothing in the news these days... at least at the first go-round.
Beckdiesel03
AG
I noticed how in the first article I read the mom was crying about her austistic son etc etc then further down stated he had never been diagnosed autistic. It just struck me as wierd and I guessed we would be hearing more. It's sad no doubt but it seemed like she was making up stuff to make it sound worse.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.