Dentist Recommendations

1,728 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Sports-Ag
Sports-Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Any recommendations on dentists or Aggie dentists.
Tursiops93
AG
I hate dentists and I had to find a new one recently. My sister went to high school with Dr. David Seguin so I gave him a shot and I really liked him and his office. I ended up having two filling replaced and he did great! They are on the frontage road of 1604 near Stone Oak.

http://www.dentalcareofsa.com
tx1c
AG
Not an Aggie, but in the Medical Center, I go to Dr. George Knight.
I've been going to him for several years. Only had work done once and it wasn't a big deal.
Natasha Romanoff
I had a great dentist down in the RGV growing up. When I tried to find one here the first I went to was HORRIBLE. I used to love going to the dentist, but after the guy I went to up here, I now realize why people hate it so much.

I branched out again based on some recs from this board, and found this practice: http://www.briankschroderdds.com/

I see Dr. Libby specifically and I really like her. The hygienists are pretty good as well. And I believe both Dr. Schroder and Libby are Aggies...if that matters.
GQaggie
AG
Dr. Reagan Bonner in the Olmos Park area is fantastic!
fido00
AG
what part of town are you looking in?

The previous recommendations of Dr. Schroeder, Dr. Libby, and Dr. Bonner are all excellent dentists.
Dr. Sarah Percy, Dr. Sara McLin, and Dr. Gere Crouch are all Aggies and wonderful dentists as well.
TXGIGEM02
quote:
Not an Aggie, but in the Medical Center, I go to Dr. George Knight.
I've been going to him for several years. Only had work done once and it wasn't a big deal.
Here is a fun fact...this is Trevor Knight's Dad.
fido00
AG
Thats Aggie enough for me!
fido00
AG
According to George Knights bio on his website he is a tsip. So, make your decision from there.
valtosca
AG
Aggie Dr. Brian Eck

Address: 13205 George Rd, San Antonio, TX 78230

Phone: (210) 492-0205

He does no advertising, no-nonsene, very relateable and an all around good Ag. I recommend Valerie to be your dental hygienist.
AgPediRPh
AG
quote:
what part of town are you looking in?

The previous recommendations of Dr. Schroeder, Dr. Libby, and Dr. Bonner are all excellent dentists.
Dr. Sarah Percy, Dr. Sara McLin, and Dr. Gere Crouch are all Aggies and wonderful dentists as well.

+1 for Dr. Crouch at Advanced Smile Care. Although I regularly see his partner, Dr Khboudi. Wonderful staff!
frankm01
Add another recommendation for Dr David Seguin. Very good dentist and has a great office staff.
SanAntoneAg
AG
quote:
Aggie Dr. Brian Eck

Address: 13205 George Rd, San Antonio, TX 78230

Phone: (210) 492-0205

He does no advertising, no-nonsene, very relateable and an all around good Ag. I recommend Valerie to be your dental hygienist.

Dr. Eck is my dentist too. Plus my wife's and kids'. We like him.
SanAntoneAg
AG
dp
Sports-Ag
AG
Thank you everyone for the recommendations. I'll look into these.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.