Best Stone Oak / Bulverde area Vet

1,361 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by F4GIB71
CoolaidWade
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy,

Anybody have a lead on a good Vet in this area? There is something wrong with one of our dog's teeth. She can barely chew her food anymore. I think she needs a super cleaning where she is put under for the procedure.
Thanks!
Natasha Romanoff
I really like Cibolo Canyon Vet at TPC. Both vets are Aggies and I trust them with my 3 animals. They may be a little pricey, though, but they're who I found when I moved here and just haven't explored because I really like them both.

They offer a free overnight stay for animals getting procedures requiring anesthesia so they can do blood work the night before, which is convenient for me having to be at work before most places are open. They're also really flexible with pick ups which is, again, great for my schedule.
CoolaidWade
AG
Thanks!
Roger That
AG
I use them as well - both for vet work as well as kenneling when out of town. No complaints. Actually I have an appointment Saturday with them..
evinoblanco
AG
Dr. Craig Elbel...Ag...great vet.
Bulverde Bexar Vet Clinic
Ag86Hotard109
AG
Dr Mark Vara is next to Shipley donuts at Gold Canyon and 1604. He was an RA in Hotard when I was in school.
F4GIB71
My wife is very picky about our animals. She really likes Roy Madigan and Whitney Zamarripa at Smithson Valley Animal hospital on 46 in Bulverde. We take our dog and cat there. They don't do birds so I take my African Grey to Darren Hubenak at the Ark Pet Hospital on Blanco. Think he may be related to our #2 QB. He does all but only use him for avian because of proximity but wouldn't have any issues taking the dog and cat to him.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.