Looking for Rental House 1604/90/Castroville area

1,169 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Señor Chang
txag2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy Ags

I accepted a new job in San Antonio/Castroville and am needing to rent a house for a year until we get to know the area and figure out where we want to buy. We would like to be moved in before the 25th of August.

Heres kinda what we are looking for.
1604/90 area(outside 1604 preferred)
3 bed 2 bath
2 car garage preferred
pet friendly(ridgeback and aussie that are very well behaved)
back patio would be preferred as we like to spend quite a bit of time outside

Thanks in advance
Kurt

Walter Kovacs
AG
Champions park/Champions manor may have something. Finding something in Castroville is unlikely.
txag2
AG
Thanks. Ill look into those.

It seems as though most rental properties are gone within a couple days.
GinaLinetti
AG
They are usually gone in one. Be ready to move quickly. Like as soon as you see it
txag2
AG
Quickly is difficult when we live and work 2 hrs away.
Sure is hard to relocate with this kind of rental turnover.
Thanks!
SecoKid
AG
You may try calling Tim Hardt at Hardt Realty in Castroville and see if he knows of any rentals not listed anywhere. He is really great and know the area. I'm sure he would be interested in helping you out knowing you may want to use him to buy a home in the future. Good luck, Castroville is a great town to live in.
Sports-Ag
AG
On 1604 and Marbach there are a whole bunch of new houses and neighborhoods they are making. I don't know if they are rental or not but are worth a look. Check inside and outside the loop of 1604 and marbach.
txag2
AG
Thank y'all. I'll explore both of those options.
Booker T
AG
Kurt,

Any chance you're still looking? I have a 4/2.5 that I'm about to put on the rental market. Location is 151/Wiseman, but it's as close as you can get to being outside 1604, and it's a very quick trip out to 90.

If so, shoot me an email. Hiring acct 2016 at gmail
Señor Chang
AG
Kurt,

Feel free to give me a call, I'd love to help you find a rental property. There's no cost to you for our service. I work at River Valley Real Estate, the forum sponsor. I am Class of 2007. blake@rvreco.com
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.