Golf Tournament Door Prizes Suggestions

1,116 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
CrossBowAg99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I forgot what that I was supposed to buy and deliver golf tournament door prizes. I need buy them locally around SE Houston and deliver them tomorrow.

I have never done this before, but I have been received the suggestions of golf clubs and fishing poles.

Any suggestions that I can pick up locally. I have most of the big box stores at my disposal. Looking to spend $2k or less on 5 to 10 items.
Mr.Bond
AG
Your best bet is to talk to a manager of the store and tell him your budget and how many items you need. He will probably work with you and maybe throw some discounts
husker6869
Fishing rods, Yeti coolers, TV's, are some of things I give away at mine.
dahouse
AG
Bushnell rangefinder
Basspro gift cards
Costa sunglasses
Cody
Fightin Texas Aggie c/o 04
BigHitterDaLama
Golf bags are a good option as well. Be surprised how many guys show up for these types of outings and need a new golf bag.
mongey donk
AG
Gift Cards.

Not golf clubs.
Ag_07
AG
YETI coolers are always popular.

Lots of folks like them but would never buy them so it's always nice to win one.
stick93
AG
Look at the Magellan coolers at Academy. Literally 1/2 the price of Yeti and very well built.
DannyDuberstein
AG
I'm always a fan of the gift card. Everyone loves it. Works for everything. Seems like when people win actual stuff at these things, they are always trying to return or flip it afterward.
AggieLitigator
whooores
C ROC N
Titleist prov1 or other top brand tour ball, not the cheap ultras or top-flight, nice divot tool (metal not plastic), bags of the frictionless golf tees for starters, bushnell range finder, certificate or gift card for a free club fitting, golf towels, free rounds of golf for 4, depends on the tournament but I liked the time I won a bottle of Maker's Mark or other top notch brands, dinner for four @ ?, movie tickets for 4, straight up cash!!
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
https://www.bottlekeeper.com/products/bottlekeeper?gclid=CjwKEAjw-Oy_BRDg4Iqok57a4kcSJADsuDK17ukn2INNMjJU-JlgBnoF-yfrRxOdCoQ2t9J_poaTGxoCTn_w_wcB

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.