Anyone going to Auburn (Grand National)

1,251 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Poot
CRM1712
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Thinking about taking the sticks and playing Grand National next weekend. Anyone planning on the same?
Mr.Bond
AG
El Che Ag is going I believe
cheeky
AG
Played it in 2012 after beating Bama. Drove down Sunday afternoon to Opelika Grand National Resort in Auburn to an absolutely deserted facility (really a ghost town following home game weekends which is great for us) and then played on Monday. It's potentially a top 20 lifetime experience depending upon 1) Ags Win and 2) weather. Highly recommended.
CRM1712
AG
Thanks guys. Looking to get a round in with some Ags either Friday mid-day, or Sat early.
garym2001
AG
played in 2012 on our Auburn trip. Both courses are great but if you can only play one, play The Links. Better yet, go play Ross Bridge.
RoughRdr98
AG
Did you decide to play Saturday??
ElCheAg
AG
Played Grand National on Thursday. Good track, with some fun holes.

Friday we went onto Prattville to play the Senator and the Judge at Capitol Hill. I cannot say enough about the Judge. It was truly beautiful, scenic and tough as a mother to play. I'll definitely be going back.

(The Senator was a good course too, but not the breath taking type like the Judge. IMO.)
Poot
Legislator is the 2nd option out there... Senator is fine, but not compared to the Judge and Legislator.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.