FS Complete Set Ping G30, Gmax, Scotty Cameron

1,895 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by khaos288
khaos288
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hey y'all, I'm trying to sell a complete set of clubs before I try and separate it.

All clubs are in mint condition regular stiffness shafts unless otherwise noted.

G30 Driver 175$

G30 3 wood 14.5 degree 125$

G30 3Hy, and 4HY 75 each (150$ total)

Gmax 5-PW, UW 450$

Ping Glide 54 degree wedge 50$

Titleist Vokey 60 degree 50$

Scotty Cameron Newport Milspec with new super stroke grip 175$ (not the best condition in some places, but the face is flawless.

Ping Traverse bag 75$

SKB hard travel case (if you don't haggle me too much on price) 50$

This brings the grand total to 1300$. If someone is willing to buy the whole set, I'm asking 950$. Shipping can be arranged if need be, or I am located in Lewisville. I'll add pictures of the actual items in the morning.
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
Loft of the driver?
khaos288
AG
quote:
Loft of the driver?
10.5 on the driver
booradley
AG
private message sent.
khaos288
AG
Replied!
khaos288
AG
And sold.
Sazerac
AG
Boo totally needs more clubs!
BigHitterDaLama
Khaos, you and JJ please keep posting these threads on here......i show em to my wife so she can see there are guys with WAY more clubs and bags than I have......

Congrats on sale. Whatcha gonna buy today with the $$$$ ?
khaos288
AG
quote:
Khaos, you and JJ please keep posting these threads on here......i show em to my wife so she can see there are guys with WAY more clubs and bags than I have......

An electric bill?

Unfortunately, I really wanted the irons, but I'm not in a spot financially to turn down the ability to sell the set. I still need to sell one of my bags before I'm out of the dog house haha
BigHitterDaLama
quote:
quote:

An electric bill?

Unfortunately, I really wanted the irons, but I'm not in a spot financially to turn down the ability to sell the set. I still need to sell one of my bags before I'm out of the dog house haha
Electric Bill.....lmao

Be that guy who rents a storage unit and puts all his golf gear in there with a little TV.....just sit there in a folding chair and a cooler full of beer.
khaos288
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

An electric bill?

Electric Bill.....lmao

Be that guy who rents a storage unit and puts all his golf gear in there with a little TV.....just sit there in a folding chair and a cooler full of beer.
If only they had this on course...like locker room lockers for rent, but for equipment hoarders.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.