WTB women's golf clubs

667 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by dcrewint
dcrewint
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My wife decided she wanted to pick up the game. We've been to the range/putting green almost every day this week (her suggestion) and she's pretty hooked.

Was wondering if anyone had some gently used, rather new clubs for sale? She's 5'0" so she'd probably need shorter than stock? We do plan to go to goldsmith Saturday to confirm that.

TIA
07fta07
AG
Right or left handed?
DannyDuberstein
AG
This idea may seem a little off the wall at first, but my wife is petite (5'2" 110) and uses the US Kids. The upper end of their sets are designed for those around 5-5'3" and have different flex options (tour series accomodates mid 70's, which a 15 hcp woman averages high 70'a). Anyway, having a size and weight she can really control has been a big help. She swings the club vs it dragging her through the swing, which seems to be the case with a lot of women I see playing. It's probably not a good answer for many, but for the small weakling type, it can be a decent fit.
dcrewint
Right handed.

Thanks for that idea Danny. We'll definitely check that out.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.