Bubba being Bubba

1,422 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Brick Tamland
dcrewint
How long do you want to ignore this user?
http://www.golfdigest.com/story/move-over-hovercraft-bubba-watson-has-a-jetpack-for-the-olympics
AustinCountyAg
Bubba is so involved with the jet pack that he doesn't even get to drive it....

I'm sure it will speed rounds up greatly. After buckling up, putting on your helmet, starting the engine.... What a great idea that is

(All sarcasm)
Unemployed
AG
His watch costs more than the jetpack. What a life.
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
this is the worst waste of money i have ever scene. you know what would actually make oakley money...sponsoring more high level players and getting them to wear their brand.
1208HawkTree
AG
I want to see him actually try to fly it instead of talking about it. That would be a "game changer."
bigfoot10s
AG
quote:
this is the worst waste of money i have ever scene. you know what would actually make oakley money...sponsoring more high level players and getting them to wear their brand.

I highly doubt that Oakley is hurting for money. Don't think this thing came about as a way for them to increase profits.
t - cam
AG
The jet pack already existed they just helped design the golf club carrier for it.

This cost Oakley nothing as I'm sure the company that make the jet pack was happy to get some screen time by being associated with Bubba and Oakley.
bdgol07
AG
Hovercraft was way cooler
Unemployed
AG
quote:
quote:

I highly doubt that Oakley is hurting for money. Don't think this thing came about as a way for them to increase profits.
Yeah...Oakley is owned by Luxottica which practically has a monopoly on the eyewear industry.
Brick Tamland
Right. They also own Ray-Ban.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.