FS: Used 1 Round Titleist 915D2 Driver 9.5

1,406 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by BigHitterDaLama
BigHitterDaLama
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hit about 6-8 balls with it. basically is brand new, not a mark on it. Diamana Blue Board 63 gram x-stiff shaft (original OEM, not titleist branded). 9.5 loft, no headcover as I use a personal driver cover.

$220 shipped.

red23raider@gmail.com
jj9000
AG
You guys buy and sell too many clubs.
ORAggieFan
I'm not in the market, just randomly curious. How do you have a driver you know you don't want after hitting 6-8 balls?
jj9000
AG
quote:
I'm not in the market, just randomly curious. How do you have a driver you know you don't want after hitting 6-8 balls?

It's possible he took it out to the course and hit 8 duck hooks with it...and now he's pi$$ed at it. Been there.

Edit...for those of you on the fence...this is a good deal...that OG BlueBoard is the real deal .
Mr.Bond
AG
quote:

And great seller guys..... I would know I have helped put his kids through school
BigHitterDaLama
quote:
Still not sending those AP2s back. Love those things. Kid cleaning my clubs this past weekend in Bend asked me where and how I was able to get brand new AP2s from 5 years ago.

ORAggie, I went from a 910 to a 913 back to a 910. Hit a 915 on a number of occasions at demo days in the area. I just dont hit this club near as well as the M2. Isn't going to take me going through 30 range sessions or a season of golf to know that.
ORAggieFan
Bend, OR? What courses you play?
BigHitterDaLama
ORAggie, both public courses at sunriver and crosswater on friday. Crosswater had some tough, tough holes. Spent a week there and will be going back in sept. I live in gig harbor btw now.....was in Dana point, ca thru Dec of last year.
cab559
AG
Damn -- I'd buy this if stiff. Love the BB shaft
ORAggieFan
quote:
ORAggie, both public courses at sunriver and crosswater on friday. Crosswater had some tough, tough holes. Spent a week there and will be going back in sept. I live in gig harbor btw now.....was in Dana point, ca thru Dec of last year.

Nice. Know lots of the courses over there. Good friends family own Aspen Lakes.

Let me know if you ever play Sahalee, my BIL was asst pro there when the hosted the Sr Open.
Ragoo
AG
Sorry, I see you are shipping it. Is the club still available?
BigHitterDaLama
Sold last night. Thanks
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.