Horseshoe Bay Golf ??

1,438 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by RedAss1424
JP_Losman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We have a house rented in the area for a bachelor party... but the resort courses won't let us play unless we are staying at the resort. Was not planning on that.

As an alternative the area has Valaar Creek GC, Hidden Falls GC, Lago Vista GC...

anyone from the area have any recommendations???
Ag_07
AG
Valaar Creek was awesome when I played it about a month or two ago with a big group of guys.

Pretty nice and a good bargain. Should have no problem with multiple groups of guys.
Dr T and the Women
AG
Delaware Springs out in Burnet is a very good course for the price (cheap)
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Ag81Golf
Send somebody out to pick up scorecards from those courses and have hookers and blow at the house all weekend. You're welcome.
KC_Ag14
AG
I second Vaaler Creek, love that place.
booradley
AG
Legends in Kingsland isn't bad...
JP_Losman
AG
Thanks. Has anyone played Hidden Falls GC?
JP_Losman
AG
Anyone played Lighthouse Country Club??
RedAss1424
AG
Played Lighthouse in Kingsland this past weekend and was very impressed. We usually play Legends or head over to Llano (one of my favorite courses) when staying in Horseshoe Bay but decided to try it out. It seems completely different from its days as Packsaddle if you were familiar with it. Good value especially on a weekend in that area and only a 10 or 15 minute drive from Horseshoe Bay. Vaaler Creek is a good one too though. Just a bit farther
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.