GolfTec question

739 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by ORAggieFan
aggiebonzo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking into the 3 month 10 lesson plan online and you have to request pricing? Has anyone done this and seen results and if you don't mind how much did you pay so I know if I'm getting a good deal or not. TIA.
cmow14
AG
I went through this a couple of months ago. I requested pricing for the 3 month 10 lesson plan and an employee from their headquarters contacted me. He explained that I would have to contact the golftec I planned on attended to get exact prices because the prices vary for each location based on demand. I ended up choosing the 6 month 15 lesson plan but I believe the 3 month plan is ~$1000 (I live in Houston).
Mr.Bond
AG
$$$$$$$$$$ not worth it in my personal opinion.
agsalaska
AG
quote:

Depends on how serious you are. If you are serious about getting good it is worth every single penny.
aggiebonzo
AG
Have you seen improvement in your game since you started?
cmow14
AG
I've only had 2 lessons so far but I can see some improvement. I think what makes it worth the money is the practice time that's included. You get 90 minutes of practice a week (perfect amount for me personally) and you get to use their technology while during that time. It's a lot more beneficial than hitting at a range with no video analysis in my opinion.
Mr.Bond
AG
quote:
quote:

Depends on how serious you are. If you are serious about getting good it is worth every single penny.

I'm very serious. Had a swing analysis and a lesson then canceled. I didn't care for the program. Call me old fashioned, I like hitting off grass and seeing my ball flight. I enjoy being on video as well which I can get from a pro. To each his own. The Pro I use actually gives me a full hour as well. In my experience the instructor really screwed me on time always cutting short in both occasions.
ORAggieFan
I'm regretting it. My swing looks way better, but I had much better results from the head pro at Torrey. I'm nearly finished with my three month plan and my handicap is up 3. At first I rationalized it was due to the swing changes. Then the focus on the swing and not the short game. 9 months later maybe it is just me that can't improve....

Maybe I'm just pissed I'm coming off my worst round in two years, but the rest is true.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.