Bluetooth Speakers

6,482 Views | 47 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Shane431
Wife is an Aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I don't play golf enough & have little kids at home.. When I do get a chance to play (rarely) I just enjoy peace and quiet.

Don't have anything wrong with others playing music though.
t - cam
AG
I'm probably weird but I really never seek out peace and quiet.
AG
Have a JBL flip 3, has great sound quality and battery life and is under $100. Would highly recommend.
Mr.Bond
AG
http://www.frys.com/product/8223656?source=google&gclid=CjwKEAjwtqe8BRCs-9DdpMOilBoSJAAyqWz_9VMvWCxW4AZO3bpb1BhMBgdkjxJ5sCs85rCMlOF8lBoCAk7w_wcB

You guys are nuts spending that on a speaker. I got this at best buy on sale for 20 bucks and it works amazing
t - cam
AG
I would love to not be burdened with a need for quality sound as well.
CTGilley
AG
Looks like I am in the market now also. Mine was not as waterproof as it said.
Ag_07
AG
Bump since about to buy on for my dad's birthday gift

Anyone with a JBL Charge 2 wanna chime in on whether it fits in the cup holder or not?
213 Grove
AG
I have the charge 2 and I cannot speak up for a golf cart cup holder but I don't think it would fit inside a regular cup holder like you find in a vehicle. I would look at the flip 3. I also have the flip 2 and its awesome other than battery life and much smaller. The flip 3 is supposed to have a much better battery life
jj9000
AG
My UE Boom was delivered and it is bad*ss!!

I highly recommend it.
Ezra Brooks
AG
quote:
Bump since about to buy on for my dad's birthday gift

Anyone with a JBL Charge 2 wanna chime in on whether it fits in the cup holder or not?

I didn't respond back as I said I would.

It did fit in the cart cup holder - albeit a bit snug and you have one of the "woofers" firing down into the cup holder.

We happened to have more drinks that cup holders so we wound up putting the Charge 2 in the cubby space above the cup holders with no issues.
Ag_07
AG
Yeah I think I may buy one of those for myself.

My dad however can barely work his iPhone and he doesn't need anything with an accompanying app or anything like that.

Its gonna be a beetch for me to just teach him how to pair this thing with his phone, but I'm tired of him always asking me to bring my speaker every time we play, or go o vacation, or BBQ, or do anything together.

Thanks for all the input fellas. Great thread!
CTGilley
AG
I like having a larger speaker that will clip onto my bag. If the course is pretty open I leave it on the bag. If I am trying not to disturb anyone I move it into the cart.
Ag_07
AG
quote:
I like having a larger speaker that will clip onto my bag. If the course is pretty open I leave it on the bag. If I am trying not to disturb anyone I move it into the cart.

This post reminded of me of this

Shane431
AG
Bose Soundlink Color!
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.