What did you shoot and where did you play last weekend?

8,087 Views | 130 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by KC_Ag14
Yesterday
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Riverside in Grand Prairie. First time to play the course and that is not a course you want to play with zero knowledge. Shot an 80 with back to back doubles on 17 and 18. I missed about 5 birdie putts within 15 feet. The course is in great shape with very fast greens. I was pleasantly surprised.
DannyDuberstein
AG
74 at Sherrill Park #1. They held the 2nd/final round of the city championship earlier that day, so the pins were set up TOUGH. Wierd round. Finished with with 12 conscutive pars, and normally, anywhere near that many pars in a row would have meant I screwed up several good birdie putts. But I wasn't really knocking anything that close with those pins. Just kept leaving myself intermediate to long putts and 2-putting.
rononeill
legendary oaks in Brenham. 82. sank 110 yd'er for eagle on 14, then bogey, bogey, bogey, double to finish. I was playing out of my mind for 1-14, then held on for dear life through the 4...
SquirrellyDan
AG
Local course in Maryland....shot an 86. First time I've broken 90 and it was solely due to good chipping and putting.
Mr.Bond
AG
Shot a 73 today at golf club of Houston with a bogey on 18. Best round of my life. Wasn't aware I had a 10 footer for par on 18. I left it 4 inches short
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
Poot
Heck of a round Bond! Congrats.

I got a little revenge on High Meadow Ranch today. Tied my best out there with a 72. Last week it shredded me. I had to play the last 6 even to scrape out an 82.
Poot
Oh... And as a public service announcement, High Meadow punched their greens about a week and a half ago. They're not horrible, but give them a couple of weeks and they'll be in mint condition again.
agsalaska
AG
74 yesterday at Wildflower hitting only 6 greens with 4 birdies and 24 total putts.

Thats after hitting 12 greens in each of my last 3 rounds, making 3 total birdies and shooting 79-78-77.

Hit the ball good cant putt. Hit the ball crappy make everything I look at.
07fta07
AG
74 at Kingwood this morning. Got a city am qualifier tomorrow morning, so that was a good round going into the tournament. Play like that tomorrow and I'm in.
leachfan
It was all customer and/or work golf this week.

Badlands - Vegas
2 man low ball and shot an 85. We won

Fossil Trace - Golden, Co
2 man low ball and shot an 81. We won

The Pinery - Parker, CO
I lost skins game with my customer. Probably shot a 94
Yesterday
AG
78 at my home course Hackberry Creek. Shot a 43/35. I was one under on the back nine with a single double bogey and three birdies. Funny game.
agsalaska
AG
76 yesterday at Wildflower. Odd round.

Missed my first 7 greens but got up and down 5 times. +2 after 7

Hit my next 6, suddenly doing everything right. Made 2 birdies. Played them -2

Missed my last 5 greens and only got up and down once. Played them +4

It was really hot yesterday, and I think the booze from the night before finally caught up with me at the end of the round. Hottest round of the year for me yesterday.
Aggie1391
Played Memorial on Saturday morning. My driver has completely deserted me. I hit 3 fairways all day, and one was from a skied 3 wood. Somehow managed a 39 on the front, but frustration and heat got to me on the back and left me with a 45.
tandy miller
AG
Fort Bend CC, Shot a 102 w/ 34 putts
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
Northgate member guest last week

74 - practice round

Guess which 2 rounds I was hungover as ****
Zjones920
Pine dunes mon-wed last week. I strung together probably some of the best golf I've played in several years

78 mon morning
75 mon afternoon
78 tues morning
72 Tuesday afternoon
71 Wednesday morning
agsalaska
AG
Shot 75 today after a 9 day layoff at Wildflower. Started on the back and went 38-37 with 2 birdies, 3 bogeys and a double. That is now 12 straight 9s in the 30s. and have not shot over 79 since July 24. But I also have not broke par and only shot par once. Probably as good as I can do nowadays.
jja79
AG
How is Northgate these days? Did they repair the bunkers?
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
Fairways were good, greens were excellent for the most part and they had them running fast
Bunkers were still fluffy and over filled, real easy to get something buried in a fried egg
07fta07
AG
Kingwood - Lake. Finally got my first even par round.
agsalaska
AG
Congrats
agsalaska
AG
And of course I come on here to brag about my consistent play then go out and screw it up. Shoot 43-38 81 yesterday with zero birdies.

I started the day missing my 54 degree that I have had for years. So while I should be on the practice area warming up I am searching high and low in the cart barn and clubhouse. Last time I used it was on the last hole Friday. Nobody turned it in so I am now the proud owner of a new Titleist 54 degree with a 10 bounce. I spend all of 3 minutes warming up with my new club then hit the first tee box. Start bogey-bogey-double-bogey-par-bogey-bogey, Then par 9 of my last 11. In the end the best shots I hit all day were with my new club.
C ROC N
WOLFDANCER GC @ LOST PINES, SHOT 44-37=81! NICE WEATHER, COURSE IN GREAT SHAPE EXPECT I WAS WANTING SOME LIGHTING QUICK GREENS. THEY WERE SLOW FOR THE WOLF'S STANDARDS.
CTGilley
AG
Shot a 270 and a 300.

oops wrong board. 84 followed by a 94 the next day. F GOLF
CoppellAg93
AG
First round in 2 1/2 months .... 96 at Sweetwater Country Club - Cypress Course - shot 53-43.
KC_Ag14
AG
Shot 80 (+8) at my home course with a triple on #2 and a quad on #6. +1 (two birdies, 3 bogeys, 11 pars) for 16 holes. My golf game in a microcosm and why I'm stuck at a 10 handicap...

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.