What did you shoot and where did you play last weekend?

8,084 Views | 130 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by KC_Ag14
AggieLitigator
How long do you want to ignore this user?
83 Bayou Din
Had a great round going +1 after 6. Missed 3 birdies less than 12 feet and was in a flow. Then Chase fraud contacted me about an alert. 20 mins later that was resolved and I folded like a lawn chair (+11) next 8 holes then finished strong.
girlgolfer12
Tangle Ridge in Grand Prairie. 89. TERRIBLE off the tee and hit 3 OB. I did chip in for a birdie.

Hopefully I will play better tomorrow at Texas Star.
agracer
AG
Took +11 strokes over 4 holes on the back nine (including a quadruple, two triples and a double, par'd the rest);...par'd a total of 8 holes...shot 91...ugg....going to blame my GPS app for two bad holes. Twice it updated AFTER I made my approach over the green hitting one club to much. Frustrating to be in the middle of the fairway on the tee shot and the GPS says I'm 120 out when it was really only 100....
jj9000
AG
Friday - Firewheel - 9 holes after work. Damn near hit a house on a 4 iron approach into a Par 5 from 210...clanked off the hosel. Next hole was a Par 3 with an adjacent street on the right hand side. Clanked off the hosel from the tee box...hit a house on the other side of the street.

Saturday - Firewheel - Clank Clank Clank...ended up with an 85 that I didn't deserve.

Saturday evening...Pulled shafts and dropped some new shafts in same AP2 heads.

Sunday - Firewheel - 37-37...74

07fta07
AG
Couple rounds at Kingwood. 76 island, 77 Lake
K Bo
AG
87 from the blues @ Memorial Park Sat morning. I couldn't get off the tee to save my life (rope hooks all day). I had no business plaything the tips that day. For reference, my last two rounds were 82 and 78 from the tips.
Poot
Memorial Park-- Scrubbiest ball stiking 80 that you've ever seen. Miserable off the tee... Low lefts + high rights... Hit one in the range on 10 and hit one in the maintenance area on 18.

F golf. Oops, wrong thread.
Chipotlemonger
AG
It's all in your head, jj!
jj9000
AG
quote:
It's all in your head, jj!
If in my head means its the equipment's fault...I agree.
K Bo
AG
what day/time did you play Memo?
Poot
Friday about 2 o'clock.

Forgot to mention that I barely got it off #5 tee box before it was in the left woods (with a hybrid) and I almost hit it left of the lake left of 17... So I got that going for me, which is nice.
khaos288
AG
97 at tangle ridge. Been playing pretty poorly lately, but I got a new putter/3wood/driver. I hit 37 putts, which is about 5-6 more than normal. Then, I had 4 penalties from the driver/3wood. Basically, once I break the new clubs in, I should be back to scoring in the 80s
hot dog
AG
89 at traditions with six or seven 3 putts
dbtexasag05
Played on Thursday here in Colorado at a course called Riverdale Dunes.

I eagled the first hole and made two more birdies to be 4 under after four. I did make a double and a bogey on the back nine but finished 18 with a birdie to shoot 70. My last two rounds were 69 and 70.

I have played less this summer than I have in a longtime so most of my time has been spent putting. I have a combined 53 putts in my last two rounds.
AggieC07
AG
Played at Morris Williams 36 - 43 for a 79. Played at 3pm and fell apart on the back 9 (I'm blaming it on the heat).

Morris Williams is a decent track for being a muni, paid ~$30 to play on the weekend. Pretty good value IMO.
AustinCountyAg
82 contraband bayou.

Should've been in 70's. Lost two balls of the tee box and had two different holes where it took two swings to get out of the bunker
jja79
AG
90 Traditions with 4 double bogeys.
wxgod1
AG
Woodforrest - 91
5 - 3 putts
1 - 4 putt
Berlyman
AG
88. Twin Creeks, Austin, TX. First round with new/used Odyssey # 7 metal x-milled. One 3 jack the whole round. +9 ON PAR FIVES!!!! Good drives too. Weird round.
Berlyman
AG
Berlyman
AG
quote:
Played at Morris Williams 36 - 43 for a 79. Played at 3pm and fell apart on the back 9 (I'm blaming it on the heat).

Morris Williams is a decent track for being a muni, paid ~$30 to play on the weekend. Pretty good value IMO.
Greens were so bad two weeks ago. Was kind kind of sad that I brought my pals out. They have really had this thing in great shape the last 3 or 4 years. I live a mile from here, so it's pretty concerning to me.

Hoping for fast comeback.
AggieC07
AG
Yes, greens were not very good but I had some pretty low expectations going in
AggieIce
AG
Went 44/34 at RGAC last Saturday

Hosel S***K after a perfect drive into tall grass. Made a 10 on the par 5 7th.

Eagle and three birdies on the back though
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
Cypresswood tradition
Missed 5 birdie putts inside 20feet
One double
Blah
t - cam
AG
74 in a two man scramble at colonial. I played pretty well even without a consistent driver.
andrago94
AG
85 Friday morning at Blackthorn in South Bend, IN.
99 Saturday morning at The Medalist in Battle Creek, MI.
100 Saturday afternoon at The Medalist.
98 Sunday morning at Stonhedge North in Battle Creek.
76 in a 2-man scramble Sunday afternoon at Stonehedge South.
93 Monday morning at Gull Lake East in Battle Creek.

Never played that much golf in 4 days.
SquirrellyDan
AG
92 at Patuxent Greens GC in Laurel, MD
AggieC07
AG
Very Jealous.
hoya-ag
AG
79 on the DAC Gold Course after shooting -1 on the front. No bueno.
CapCity12thMan
AG
77 at Wolfdancer on Sunday. 2 doubles and a 3-putt is what ruined my day
DadAG10
quote:
Played there last weekend and I think it is in great shape!

First time there since they changed some of the traps.

Still don't like #18.

Stymied
AG
quote:
quote:
Played there last weekend and I think it is in great shape!

First time there since they changed some of the traps.

Still don't like #18.

Chet Williams did a great job on the bunkers and redoing # 4. Most of the members think the Gold finally measures up against the Blue course now. Both courses are in great shape.

18 is still goofy, especially as a finishing hole. Nicklaus originally designed it as 9 which would make way more sense.
agsalaska
AG
Stonetree in Killeen on Friday and Wildflower today.

Shot 75-74. Only one hozzel rocket and that was on the 3rd hole Friday and survived it.

I had a stretch of 26 holes played 3 under. Started yesyerday 5 over after 7 and finished the fron par par then -2 on the back. Was -1 thru 15 today but bogeyed out.

I had a straight 12 foot eagle putt on 15 that would have been my second of the day and pushed it badly. I had 8 birdies and an eagle this weekend but also 2 doubles and 11 bogeys. 14 pars. It comes and goes.

Mind you this was after 91-85 last weekend detailed on the F gold thread
aggiedent
AG
Black Hawk in Houston. First time as a guest.

2 birdies
8 pars
1 bogey
7 double bogeys
1 triple bogey

Total of 88

Worst short game I've had in the last couple years. Chunked about 3-4 chips. Skulled one. Hit two miserable bunker shots. Missed a 3 foot putt. On top of that, I put one tee shot in the water.
K Bo
AG
Shot a very ugly 83 at memorial Park yesterday morning. I could not get off the tee to save my life resulting in not many shots to the green. The few opportunities I had were a spray fest.

43 out / 40 in
1 birdie
8 pars
6 bogeys
3 double bogeys
6/14 fairways hit
4/18 greens hit
28 putts
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.