Callaway Apex or XR Pro Irons

1,388 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by tuaca93
DRE06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone playing these irons. Thinking about selling my MP-63s for something with a little more help.
BigHitterDaLama
quote:
Anyone playing these irons. Thinking about selling my MP-63s for something with a little more help.
You should consult Brick Tamaland about getting your dad to buy irons from you if you decide to sell them.
jj9000
AG
quote:

What shafts are in the MP63s?
DRE06
AG
S300
cmac94
AG
Just ordered the Callaway Apex CF16. Unbelievably forgiving and feel great. KBS C Taper Shafts 120 Grams.
TMfrisco
AG
Just got a set of Apex Pro Combos - love them. Had MP30/32 combo set.
DRE06
AG
quote:
quote:
You should consult Brick Tamaland about getting your dad to buy irons from you if you decide to sell them.

I'm embarrassed to say I don't know what the hell this means
LeFraud
http://texags.com/forums/60/topics/2744687
Brick Tamland
Aggie369
AG
I wanted the Apex pros but went and got fit its track an...XR Pros were better all around. I like them....long and more forgiving than my old mizunos. I don't buy a lot of clubs so my mizunos were like 12 years old
tuaca93
AG
2014 Callaway Apex w/ Recoil Shafts...best irons ever. imho. I converted from AP1s...12 handicap... Good luck!
DRE06
AG
Also looking at the Srixon z545

I don't think I can bring myself to play graphite irons.
jj9000
AG
quote:

I don't think I can bring myself to play graphite irons.
Demo some SteelFibers and Recoils prior to purchasing. They both are really nice shafts.

The SteelFiber i95 Stiff EI profile is almost identical to DG S300...but they play a bit stiffer.

I had some Regular flex SteelFiber i95s recently and they took all I could give them...didn't go left. They are firm to stated flex.

Kuchar and Snedeker both approve.
tuaca93
AG
Jj speaks the truth!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.