Women's Golf NCAA Regional @Traditions

2,020 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Bobaloo
Logan Lee
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
The Women's Golf team is in need of volunteers for this week's NCAA Regional being held at Traditions Golf Course in Bryan.

If you are interested in helping, here is the information:

quote:
The Texas A&M Women's Golf team is hosting a NCAA Women's Regional in Bryan, Texas, May 5-7, 2016 at Traditions Club, Bryan, Texas. We are seeking volunteers to help us make this tournament a successful one. If you are able to attend and would like to spend a couple hours on the golf course, you can sign up at: http://athvolunteer.tamu.edu/

Or call Olga Martinez: 979.777.8279

Thanks and Gig 'em!
mullokmotx
AG
The politically correct thing to say about day 2 for the Aggie women is that it was a "tough" day. 13 over for the day which looks like only 2 teams played worse in round 2. 12th place, 13 shots behind 6th place.
We had a player named Marijosse Navarro last year. Anybody know what happened to her?
jja79
AG
Bad, bad day when you host the regional on your home course. What will it take to get our golf programs where we want them to be?
mullokmotx
AG
The men made the NCAA tournament this year after missing it last year, so that's progress.
Gigemchicken90
AG
I believe she went pro.
mullokmotx
AG
Much better in round 3 as only Georgia played better today. Day 2 killed the tournament for the team.
PJYoung
AG
Disappointing.
Bobaloo
I volunteered on Saturday and had a great time. I kept real time scoring for a threesome from Texas, Furman and Miami. I think we are hosting the men's regional next year. For anyone who desires to watch good golf for free then working the tournament is good, cheap entertainment.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.