New Orleans golf?

844 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by SLAB CITY AG
Quinn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm headed to NOLA for my anniversary in a few weeks and am planning to play golf one day. Anyone have suggestions for a course that I should check out? I will have a car, but I don't want to drive too far out of town.
DRE06
AG
Easily TPC Louisiana (where the Zurich Classic is being played this week). Not a lot of good options in NO.
El Mero Guero
You have a cool wife
Quinn
AG
quote:
You have a cool wife

Yes I do.
H.D. 96
AG
Audubon Golf Course was always fun. It is an executive par 62 course that you can play quickly.
JFrench
AG
Made a day of playing somewhere around Abita springs and then touring the brewery. Cant recall what course I played and google isnt helping ring a bell.

Its a bit of a drive but it was a good day. The tour was great. My wife is great too and she enjoyed it.
htownag2007
AG
Just got back. We played at Lakewood and Bartholomew municipal course. Lakewood was about $100 and the other was $40. In my opinion the best bang for your buck is English Turn if you can get on.
SLAB CITY AG
quote:
Just got back. We played at Lakewood and Bartholomew municipal course. Lakewood was about $100 and the other was $40. In my opinion the best bang for your buck is English Turn if you can get on.

Excuse me, it's "English Tourne" good sir...
SLAB CITY AG
Played TPC, easy cab ride to Avondale from French Quarter. Nice course, nothing special. I made a run out there early on a Saturday and got a round in in about 2:45-3:00 hrs.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.