Youth Golf Coach Recs

1,308 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by zebco
Ham Slice MRE
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am looking for a recommendation for my junior high daughter. We are finishing up the season with the school and she has really enjoyed it and would like to continue building for next year. We are in Huntsville but are willing to travel to CS or Woodlands/Conroe area. I have looked around online and have found a few but wanted to see if anyone could personally recommend anyone. Thanks.
bizzy
AG
Call Pebble Creek and get in touch with Wendi Wiese. She coaches the CSMS team and gives lessons out at PC.
clintaggie04
AG
The pro at Elkin's Lake in Huntsville is a great teacher...
EastTexAg14
AG
Chris Rowe @ Whispering Pines

He was my instructor through high school and is an extremely effective teacher. I went to many teachers during my younger years and Chris got through to me the best out of anyone.
Golf1
AG
Brad Lardon at The Golf Club at TAMU. I would suggest Katerina Bruner, played at a&m and sometimes it's nice for a female to teach a female, but she is currently on the symmetra tour and is playing a lot of golf right now.
Ham Slice MRE
AG
Thank you all
hot dog
AG
+1 for Brad
Mr.Bond
AG
Ron Herridge at conroe country club. He gives lessons to a lot of the girls from Montgomery High...... And they're pretty good.
magnoliaag
Herridge for sure is good. Mark Massingail (Bentwater) and his brother Donnie (Augusta Pines) are both quality youth instructors. My daughter (13 yrs old) is coached by Roger Stebbins (High Meadow Ranch). He has coached her for several years and she is good, really good. Not elite level yet, but on that path. My wife and I are consumed with this junior golf stuff so fill free to contact me if you want.
whitney@consolidated.net
magnoliaag
sorry feel, not fill
zebco
+1 for Donnie Massengale
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.