Ordered some Ping G irons

1 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by SLAB CITY AG
ORAggieFan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Had a long fitting Friday. Went in with an eye on Mizunos but open to what was best for my game. The new Ping G was far and away the best. Ordered today in white dot. Would have been easier on my bank account not going with Ping, but I can't argue with science
jja79
AG
My son and I got fit for Ping irons recently. He got the G and it's amazing how much better he's hitting the ball.
ORAggieFan
Picked them up today. Nice timing as I play in the morning.
t - cam
AG
Just know that you'll either be convinced the clubs have made you a lot better or a lot worse early on. Neither will be accurate.
ORAggieFan
quote:
Just know that you'll either be convinced the clubs have made you a lot better or a lot worse early on. Neither will be accurate.

Ha! Actually hadn't thought either. Played mediocre and didn't hit the irons much. They were great on the range though!
t - cam
AG
quote:
quote:

Ha! Actually hadn't thought either. Played mediocre and didn't hit the irons much. They were great on the range though!

Haha
SLAB CITY AG
I play the Ping G Blue dots and love them, need to get them regripped, thanks for reminding me!!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.