Broke 90!

3,693 Views | 25 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Maroonedinaustin
Maroonedinaustin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Broke 90 for the first time on my home course. Shot 86 with the 43 on the front and a 43 on the back. I won the mga playday and played 9 more holes and won 4 skins. Great day. Trying to memorize that swing.

I'm a 24 handicap.
Post removed:
by user
LeFraud
Don't get too discouraged if you come no where close to breaking 90 next time out. Congrats.
mt3950
AG
quote:

I WAS a 24 handicap.

Fify
bagger05
AG
Nice round! You'll always remember your first time breaking 90.
skippytimmy
AG
Congrats!!!

On a similar note, I shot 76 yesterday at Cowboys, which was a best for me (not to rain on your parade).

That included a double bogie on a short par 4, that i drove to about 10 yards to the green. Skulled the next shot into the trees....

khaos288
AG
quote:
Congrats!!!

On a similar note, I shot 76 yesterday at Cowboys, which was a best for me (not to rain on your parade).

That included a double bogie on a short par 4, that i drove to about 10 yards to the green. Skulled the next shot into the trees....

Come on man. Don't come onto this guy's 86 thread bragging about 76. No one likes "that guy"
mt3950
AG
quote:
Congrats!!!

/thatguy
CashinOut
AG
Boothatman.gif
Quinn
AG
Damn, that's great! I'm about the same handicap and haven't shot below 95 yet...
Anyways, congrats on the awesome round!
citizenkane06
AG
Congrats! That's a big moment!
Maroonedinaustin
AG
Next two rounds I shot 98, 92. I'm pretty happy with that. Afraid to see how it's gonna affect my index.
ElCheAg
AG
quote:
Broke 90 for the first time on my home course. Shot 86 with the 43 on the front and a 43 on the back. I won the mga playday and played 9 more holes and won 4 skins. Great day. Trying to memorize that swing.

I'm a 24 handicap.

Sandbagger.
mike_ags_fan12
quote:

I'm a 24 handicap.

That's effing awesome. 86 is my lowest score, as well. Congrats.
Maroonedinaustin
AG
quote:
quote:

I'm a 24 handicap.

Sandbagger.

****, I wish.
CapCityAg89
AG
quote:

I'm a 24 handicap.
Well you're F-ed now. You're hooked. F golf.
AgDotCom
Maroonedinaustin
AG
Did it again last Thursday. Shot 89 despite 2 triples and a double on the last 3 of 4 holes. Still shot 46 with a 43 on the back. Big member guest tourney this week. Hope I can keep it going. Tempo tempo tempo.
CapCity12thMan
AG
congrats - you've advanced to the next stage..." I shot ___ with a _______ on the ______ hole(s)."

Eliminate the big #s and your are closer to breaking 80 than you think.
brockdgag86
Congrats! Never broke 90, maybe one day!
agracer
AG
congrats...you are now in the WTF can't I hit like that on every hole where you par 2 or 3 in a row, then 3-holes later you're +8....
Dr T and the Women
AG
quote:
Did it again last Thursday. Shot 89 despite 2 triples and a double on the last 3 of 4 holes. Still shot 46 with a 43 on the back. Big member guest tourney this week. Hope I can keep it going. Tempo tempo tempo.
What course?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
07fta07
AG
Congrats. Now the goal is to keep it under 100. Usually it goes 89, 101, 92, 112...
Or 79, 92, 88...
ClassOf17
So now we'll be seeing you appear on the 'F Golf' thread shorty?
Maroonedinaustin
AG
quote:
quote:
What course?

Berry Creek in Georgetown.
cheeky
AG
quote:
quote:
Congrats!!!

Come on man. Don't come onto this guy's 86 thread bragging about 76. No one likes "that guy"
But the LEAST popular guy is the fella carding a net 62 in a big game. Likely not this instance, but certainly if it becomes habit.

Congrats to OP likely you've seen the lightbulb and you might very well be <18 handicap in 6 months if you keep playing. This is the catharsis all Amature golfer's seek.
Maroonedinaustin
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
Congrats!!!

But the LEAST popular guy is the fella carding a net 62 in a big game. Likely not this instance, but certainly if it becomes habit.

Congrats to OP likely you've seen the lightbulb and you might very well be <18 handicap in 6 months if you keep playing. This is the catharsis all Amature golfer's seek.

I got a little razing because it was during a day tourney.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.