Putter for sale

2,385 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by agsalaska
aggiebrother33
How long do you want to ignore this user?
PING Anser Redwood for sale, great shape and always had head over on it. $150

Original series black finish
35" with Super Stroke slim 3.0
PING white leather putterboy head over

Not is any hurry to sell, went to a different style without the offset but a great putter if someone wants it. Located in Houston area, email for pics.

snide 11 0 3 at gmail

powerbelly
AG
That is a great price. If I hadn't put a hiatus on buying putters I would be all over this.
aggiebrother33
Thanks, hate to potentially see it go. Didn't realize the black ones were so hard to find til looking on eBay.
aggiebrother33
Bump.
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace
nvm.
aggiebrother33
Bump
BigHitterDaLama
Better success putting it on ebay for a wider audience.
aggiebrother33
Not in any hurry to sell, plus don't want to pay the fees.
BigHitterDaLama
quote:
Not in any hurry to sell, plus don't want to pay the fees.
Put in a BIN price of $199 and charge for shipping. Pay the fees and you still make more than your asking of $150.

Put it out for 30 days and see what happens.

I tried selling my Mint Odyssey Tour i #1 on here for $100. No one took it. Sold it on ebay auction for $185.

Theres a strong demand for Redwoods in Black finish if they are MINT and with headcover.

Just food for thought ...... sold over 50 putters on ebay in the last 5 years or so
BigHitterDaLama
FWIW, i just checked the 303 redwoods on Ebay. THere is not a single original black finish for sale on the site. THere is a cr-ppy re-finished one at $199 and one that has been smoked refinish at over $300

Like I said, high demand because these dont come up very often for sale in mint, original condition.

Couple of months ago, I bought a brand new redwood putter cover at Golfsmith for $2.99 out of "USED" bin. Sold it a week later on Ebay for $50.

Good luck. Great putter. I bought the black finished Zing for my old man 5 years ago. Tells me all the time he wouldn't trade that putter for anything.
agsalaska
AG
Does it knock 20 footers eight feet past the hole then push the next one?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.