Golf in Katy

976 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by jakeaggie84
nickel
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A friend of the family will be in Katy next month and wants to. I've never played out there. Names and brief thoughts on some public courses out there?
Ag_07
AG
River Ridge in Sealy (I think technically it's Sealy) and I wouldn't look anywhere else.
07fta07
AG
quote:
River Ridge in Sealy (I think technically it's Sealy) and I wouldn't look anywhere else.

SFA in Sealy is also a neat course, although it's been years since I've been there.
Meadowbrook Farms isn't bad either.
AustinCountyAg
quote:
technically it is Brazos Country.......but yes I would l play RR over SFA any day of the week. Especially with prices SFA is charging nowadays
Ag_07
AG
quote:
SFA in Sealy is also a neat course, although it's been years since I've been there.
Meadowbrook Farms isn't bad either.

Both of these are solid options that I enjoy playing, but if you're talking about a guest from out of town it'd be RR and I think it's an easy choice.

It's a great track, always in great condition, and far enough out to enjoy some solitude but not too far that it's a road trip.

FWIW...SFA offers some decent golfnow prices.
ElCheAg
AG
In order of my preference:

River Ridge

Meadowbrook Farms

Cinco Ranch

SFA
Swollen Thumb
AG
^
^
^
+1
jakeaggie84
AG
Meadowbrook has decent deals on golf now sometimes.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.