I shot my first birdie today

1,972 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by third coast..
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
Whoop04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Which holes did you birdie? The only par 5 I remember off the top of my head is 4. Slight dog leg right next to the road. Was that it?
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
antman8504
AG
Congrats! You're smart wanting to get lessons. Find a teacher you like and stick with it.
raidernarizona
It's all about the LV's for guys like us!!!! Little Victories!
mt3950
AG
At first glance, I thought this thread belonged on the outdoor board...
raidernarizona
That's awesome. I get excited when I hit the stick from a greenside chip. I bet that was fun!
bagger05
AG
I hit the stick on a par 4 and ended up about a foot away from the hole. The green was being rebuilt so it was a temporary green about 180 yards in the middle of the fairway. Had that sucker gone in you can bet your ass I would have claimed it as an albatross.
agsalaska
AG
Congrats.
Whoop04
Where did you play?
REMARCH11
AG
Congrats on your 1st birdie, it's a great feeling. More will come, just relax, have fun and most importantly try not to think about it. Just take it one shot at a time.

Glad to hear Admiral Baker is still up and running, I was out there a few years back for the All Navy golf camp, good times, really enjoyed SD.
Post removed:
by user
REMARCH11
AG
Sea n Air is a great track, one of my favorite of all the Military courses. I hope they host All Navy again.
Post removed:
by user
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.