Dell Match Play

1,184 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by The Lost
Squatch
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Has anyone had any luck getting general week passes to this? I signed up for the wait list a few months ago and nothing has come of it. I heard that they were considering releasing more week passes but not sure if this is true.
2DollarYo
AG
I was able to snag a Capital Club Pass for the week but I purchased it within minutes of the tickets being released. I figured if I wasn't able to attend I could easily resell at cost.

I still don't have possession of the ticket yet which worries me but I'm anxiously awaiting them!
Squatch
AG
I'm so pissed I didn't buy the week pass when they first went on sale. I really didn't think they would sell this fast. I've always been able to snag tickets to the nelson or colonial fairly easily. I figured this would be the same. The only tickets I can find are on craigs list and stub hub for double face value.
The Lost
We use Dell as our enterprise laptop supplier and have been offered tickets, about the only way I know of getting them.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.