Taylormade PSi irons

1,020 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by mongey donk
mongey donk
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone playing them? Golf coach at the school I work at is hooking me up with a set. Aren't these more of a players iron?

Brick Tamland
They're supposed to be for players and people who are at least decent golfers. The cavity back makes it more forgiving for the less skilled, the MB-like shape is for the players.
aggiedent
AG
Am I correct in assuming that a golf coach is "hooking you up" with a set of irons that you haven't hit or decided if you like yet? Gotta try em out first before committing to anything.
Brick Tamland
If he's hooking you up with some free ones then send some lefties my way
mongey donk
AG
quote:
Am I correct in assuming that a golf coach is "hooking you up" with a set of irons that you haven't hit or decided if you like yet? Gotta try em out first before committing to anything.
Correct, have not hit them.

In the past if I like the clubs and keep them, I give a donation to the golf program. If I don't like them, I give them back to him, but not sure what he does with them.

With hard times and changes at Taylor Made, they are really tightening their belts on what they give programs and coaches.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.