Koasati Pines

1,343 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Lukeno
MarkPro
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Drove over to Louisiana this morning to play with a group of guys at Coushatta. This bunch does 2-3 of these trips a year, it's a lot of fun. Anyway, they got a lot of rain like everyone else, so the range was closed and we were on cart paths. No big deal right? WRONG! I have never in my life been attacked by swarms of mosquitoes like we were today. It was like something out of a horror movie. Seriously, some of these things were as large as humming birds! I had to spray down twice during the round. They would find any exposed skin. I might wear pants and a long sleeve shirt tomorrow, just to see if that will help. Good news is I played pretty well, and won a little $$$. The course itself should be dried out a little more, but I think we'll still be on the cart paths.
98Ag99Grad
AG
The money you won can pay for your West Nile treatment. Congrats!
Lukeno
AG
At least you won some $$$

I've only played there once, but I distinctly remember the course being very lush.
With extensive water in play and THICK bermuda roughs, I can see how the track would be a family reunion for mosquitoes..

Thankfully, we played it in 50 degree weather, so (other than a slight hangover) we weren't bothered by much distraction.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.