Moody Gardens Golf Course

1,742 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by DoubleOught-BMA
Ag_07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone play it recently?

There's a solid Groupon me and my buddies just purchased. If you buy the 4 pack it came out to $29/person for golf and cart.

We figured we'd head down and make a day of it and see what the deal is.
antman8504
AG
played it a couple times last year. Was in really good shape. Fun course with very large greens. 18th hole is a monster.
The Milkman
AG
I love that course. The constant moisture in the air keeps everything very lush. Also the wind really whips out there and comes into play on nearly every hole.

Also it has 5 par 3s, 5 par 5s, and only 8 par 4s. I love that. My dream is to find a course with 6/6/6.
Quinn
AG
http://texags.com/forums/60/topics/2496034/replies/43289846

I played it this summer and really enjoyed it.
Kjodie
quote:
My dream is to find a course with 6/6/6.

Westridge in McKinney TX.
big ben
AG
I've enjoyed it every time I played there
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
Famous Shoes
AG
Nice course you'll like it. When your done go to Gaidos and have the shrimp bisque! Yummy!
Hoyt Ag
AG
Pray that there are no mosquito's. They are unreal out there at times
Agasaurus Tex
AG
Although I haven't played it recently everytime I've played it's always been in great shape. The mosquitoes can definately be brutal, especially on #7 and #8. I ****ing hate #18 but a fun course.
Quinn
AG
quote:
Although I haven't played it recently everytime I've played it's always been in great shape. The mosquitoes can definately be brutal, especially on #7 and #8. I ****ing hate #18 but a fun course.
18 absolutely killed me. I was headed for a nice round in the 90s (good for me) and completely blew up on 18.
DoubleOught-BMA
AG
I played there last week for the Deepwater Ops conference. Course was in excellent shape and pretty fun.... although the mosquitos were unreal.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.