Anyone want to play the Campus Course next Thursday?

1,114 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by gillom
Quinn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I will be driving through CS next Thursday (9/3) on my way to Houston and plan on playing a round at the campus course in the morning, maybe around 930-1030am. Anyone want to join? It will be my first time to play the redone course, so I'm looking forward to it. Let me know if anyone is interested in joining me.
gillom
AG
I don't know if I'll be able to pull it off but it is possible. I'll keep you updated next week.
Quinn
AG
Ok cool, just let me know.
OlsenBum
I played it two months ago and it was in great shape. Hopefully it still is.
bagger05
AG
You're in for a fun round. Wish I could join you.

On #1 if the flag is left, play the left fairway. If the flag is right, play the right fairway.
'03ag
I played for the first time in Saturday. I actually never played the old one despite working at the course for two years in school. I had given up on golf for a while.

I was amazed. The layout is great and despite being pretty open, they use bunkers to great effect. You have to think on every tee shot. The greens were seriously the best I've ever played. Rolled so smooth. Granted I'm used to munis, but I did join Trophy Club for a year. Their greens were never this good.

I just started playing golf again a few weeks ago so I was very pleased to shoot 49-49. Only the 3rd time I've broken 100, and on a course i'd never seen. And didn't hit the ball all that well for me. Just getting better at recovering and limiting damage.
mpezll
AG
Hey Quinn, still thinking about playing?
Quinn
AG
quote:
Hey Quinn, still thinking about playing?
Yes sir, I am - want to join?
gillom
AG
I am out unfortunately... I knew it was a longshot and thought I had it worked out but alas, it didn't work.
mpezll
AG
quote:
Yes sir, I am - want to join?

Was hoping you were! Early the better for me would work, but understand you are swinging through. Shoot me an email at username + 11 at gmail and we can figure it out if you don't mind company!
Quinn
AG
Email sent
Robert C. Christian
AG
Anyone down for a round on Sunday? Coming into town for the Career Fair Scramble Monday and figured I might as well hit up the course.
gillom
AG
Wrong thread
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.