Austin golf

1,178 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by CapCity12thMan
girlgolfer12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'll be in town for the last night of dallas nightclub and I want to get a round in. I'm staying close to Burnet Rd and can play Round Rock, Pflugerville or north Austin. Would like to tee off about 11 and keep it under $50. Suggestions?
Matsui
AG
Star ranch
Teravista
Maybe the public track Blackhawks
OutdoorAg2010
AG
I live on Star Ranch and it is always in great shape! I believe they punched the greens a week or 2 ago, so i would call and make sure they are back to normal. Other than that, i would say Teravista is good but you may also want to look at Avery Ranch if you can get a tee time there. A really fun one just a little bit further in Leander is Crystal Falls and is a nice hill country course!
2DollarYo
AG
ShadowGlen in Manor is decent. They just aerated the greens about two weeks ago so you may want to call beforehand to see if they've rolled them.
2DollarYo
AG
Avery Ranch is good and although it's on the complete opposite part of town Falconhead is always good
girlgolfer12
Thanks!
the dude10
AG
Star ranch is healed up and rolling smooth now. The greens have been a little slow but the speed is picking up now that they are smooth.
2DollarYo
AG
Just played shadowglen and greens are at 85%. Gonna be in great shape in about 10 days.
CapCity12thMan
AG
so, where did you end up going?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.