Family Compass of Dallas and Collin county having a fundraising golf tourney...

1,463 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by aggielostinETX
aggielostinETX
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Would love to get a "Texags" Team....
quote:

Friends,
Family Compass is a non-profit organization whose mission is to build healthy families and a strong North Texas community by preventing child abuse and neglect. I am delighted to announce the 20th annual 2015 Charity Golf Classic Tournament presented by TEKsystems. I have the distinct privilege of serving on Family Compass' Board of Directors and serving as the 2015 golf chairperson. The 2014 tournament raised $65,000 for Family Compass making it possible for children to be protected from abuse and have enhanced social-emotional health and academic success.
Currently, we are seeking golfers, sponsors and raffle items for the tournament. The tournament will be held at the beautiful Stonebriar Country Club in Frisco, Texas on Thursday, October 8, 2015, at 1:00 p.m. We must ensure that Family Compass is here when children need us and that Family Compass is able to continue offering services at no cost to the families they serve. Family Compass believes that every child has the fundamental right to a healthy family and environment, the opportunity to succeed in school and the capacity to experience life without violence. Unfortunately, the need for Family Compass' services is increasing; they expanded their services to Collin County to meet this need, serving thousands of children and families annually in both Dallas and Collin County. We need people like you to continue their work.

Please consider a sponsorship of our event. Golfer registration and sponsorships details are attached and also available via Family Compass' website at https://family-compass.org/pages/annualgolftournament.

I look forward to receiving your commitment to this cause supporting our most vulnerable, our children.

In gratitude,

Jon Deats
2015 Golf Chair and Board Member

BreNayPop
AG
I hope you fill the tourney! Would love to make a texags team but cant make thursday. Maybe next time.
aggielostinETX
AG
We have it every year and are pumped about our move into Collin County.
aggielostinETX
AG
bump
aggielostinETX
AG
Thanks to who ever works at Southwest!!
aggielostinETX
AG
bump...
aggielostinETX
AG
bump for final push!!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.