Mira Vista - Fort Worth - Golf Certificate

1,669 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Matsui
Matsui
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My wife won a silent auction at a charity event the other day for a round of 4 for golf at Mira Vista Country Club in Fort Worth. Small problem, the coupon is only good on Tuesday - Thursday, after 1 PM. This expires 12/31/2015. I can play during those hours, but I don't have 3 buddies who can play at that time. I have talked to the pro and he is open to allowing the group to play during the weekend, but needs a week or so notice to confirm. I assume with this hot weather the afternoons are pretty open.

1 - does anyone want buy this gift from me? I won't tell you how much was paid, but I'm not too worried about getting all of my money back

2 - does anyone want to join me and pay a reduced price for the green fee/cart?

This is a nice club in southwest Fort Worth and they don't allow public play without a member. I also won a happy hour at some mansion on the golf course for after the round and I could throw that in as well.
LeFraud
I would be down for playing on the weekend, and could probably get another to join also.
wad86
Great course. You should try to make it out there for sure. If the happy hour is at the Tyson's house then the view of the sunset is the best in all of Fort Worth!
Matsui
AG
I still haven't found any takers for this so I'll try to see if I can round up some players. Any one available to play this Wednesday afternoon or next Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday afternoon?

Or if anyone wants to buy the GC from me, make an offer.
Matsui
AG
And yes the happy hour is at the Tyson's house.
leachfan
NM
FunkytownAg2012
I live in Fort Worth and would be interested...
Matsui
AG
post your email im shooting for next tue or wed
FunkytownAg2012
Scpruitt@parker.edu
Matsui
AG
email sent
shooting to play on tues or wed
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.