Holly Sonders

10,035 Views | 34 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Chipotlemonger
LeFraud
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Agrees to go on date with kid who loses the US Junior Amateur final

[url]
http://www.golfchannel.com/news/golf-central-blog/us-junior-am-finalists-incentive-prom-date-sonders/?cid=twitter-gc-a-sonders-prom-072515[/url]
And @AndrewOrischak....I'm happy to go to the 2015 prom with you if I'm still invited. Your mom has my phone number. @FOXSports @FOXSports1
EKUAg
AG
and Kuselias is going to let her?
aggied8
Dear kid, politely decline the old, fake baked, fake asset-ed wanna be **** and stick to your 18 yr old peers. Best advice an old can ever give.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Dear kid, stick that d between those t's and set the motor to jackrabbit mode.
proudaggie02
AG
quote:
Dear kid, politely decline the old, fake baked, fake asset-ed wanna be **** and stick to your 18 yr old peers. Best advice an old can ever give.

You'd honestly turn down Holly Sonders if you were a HS kid ?
adairtexas
Well, my girlfriend's nephew was the kid that won the US Junior Amateur!

Unfortunately, he will be attending LSU.
The Milkman
AG
quote:

Ummm what?
aggied8
I don't find a 65 yr old woman with a ton of ongoing enhancements to be hot enough to forego prom pooon.

AgLA06
AG
quote:
I don't find a 65 yr old woman with a ton of ongoing enhancements to be hot enough to forego prom pooon.

You're trying too hard. You really should watch a little more before throwing the bait back out.
ColoradoMooseHerd
While I probably would invite a girl from school knowing I would probably score. To think Holly Sonders is 65 when she is 28 is your loss
Tom Hagen
AG
If he is interested in the poon, he is making a big mistake by going to UVA.
Harry Stone
AG
quote:

he'll probably get laid more afterwards because he went to the prom with Holly Sonders than he would going to prom with a girl from school.
CapCityAg89
AG
Reading that article, the kid's dad seems somewhat cool and yet pretty damn creepy.
Justice Beaver
AG
quote:
quote:

he'll probably get laid more afterwards because he went to the prom with Holly Sonders than he would going to prom with a girl from school.
Was just about to post this. The kid will be a legend at his high school and will slay everything all summer leading up to College because of it.
940Ag
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Was just about to post this. The kid will be a legend at his high school and will slay everything all summer leading up to College because of it.
Exactly! Reminds me of the Pete Davidson SNL skit about "teacher trial". If you haven't seen it, look it up. Classic.
watty
AG
Haha my post got deleted
aggied8
Yall are right, kid will be slaying. But who? You guys? Other people that get off to orange skin stretched over silicone?
Tom Hagen
AG
This thread needs to be Rule #1 compliant.

aggied8
I support the transgender movement but I just don't find her attractive.
oldschool87
AG
quote:
Either your Gay or just plain ******* I am leaning towards gay...

bagger05
AG
She's got a great body but she is not what I would consider a "classic beauty."

However, this notion that she's repulsive seems crazy. She is hot. Not Helen of Troy but someone that would turn the head of just about every guy in the bar.
aggied8
"Your" leaning gay huh...
BreNayPop
AG
While she has a hot body, I find her 2 inch long pink nails from the us open a major turnoff and trashy... but im weird like that. If I had the chance, I wouldve taken her to prom no doubt.
Harry Stone
AG
quote:
Yall are right, kid will be slaying. But who? You guys? Other people that get off to orange skin stretched over silicone?

Who cares. At that age its about quantity
AgPrognosticator
AG
Her nails, obscene plastic, excessive makeup, ridiculous clothes and utter lack of intellect make her extremely unattractive to me. Pure trash.
nickel
Google Holly Sonders selfies or check this "leak" out.
http://www.golfcentraldaily.com/2013/01/two-naked-pics-of-holly-sonders-big.html

jja79
AG
Everyone rating her WNB please post a pic of your wife to back up your opinion.
birdman
Better than most
AgPrognosticator
AG
quote:
You wish.
jja79
AG
I think you and I both know why they wouldn't.
TX_Aggie37
AG
quote:
ghey
Icecream_Ag
S
quote:
While she has a hot body, I find her 2 inch long pink nails from the us open a major turnoff and trashy... but im weird like that. If I had the chance, I wouldve taken her to prom no doubt.
she would have been jail bait for your prom old man.

and everyone posting on this thread would fake bake nails or no.
aginlakeway
AG
quote:
Pic on my profile.
Just an Ag
AG
Eric Kuselius .... Why Holly, why? BTW, have you ever seen Holly before she got the Golf Channel gig and her after-market parts? Boobs and a makeover make a big difference!
Goodfield Nohit
quote:
Better than most

shut. it. down.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.