Palmilla - port aransas

1,781 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Matsui
AustinCountyAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
How is it? I've heard from some that it's top 5 in tx then I've also heard it's just okay? I've been wanting to play it for a few years now
RigsTx
AG
One of my favorite courses in TX
Van Buren Boy
AG
Played there about a month ago. Mosquitos were terrible. Only a few holes had ocean views. Course conditions was awesome, but the holes seemed to blend together. Nothing really stood out to me personally. I'm glad I played it though.
boy09
AG
quote:
One of my favorite courses in TX

I love it too. Last played there back in March, a couple if small areas under repair, but other than that, it was in great shape, as always.
Nom de Plume
AG
Good play.
AgsNguyen
AG
I like that course a LOT. Definitely worth playing. Be prepared for steady wind around 20 mph or more.

Just don't go chasing balls in the weeds. It's rattlesnake heaven.
the dude10
AG
Definitely one of my favorite courses I have played. The mow out is my favorite part. It is cut tight on the green surrounds unlike most courses in Texas. Conditions were great when I was there and it was just a fun course to play.
watty
AG
One of my favorite courses. Great setting, great design, great condition. Well worth the hype.
79TAMU79
AG
Are they still doing the mango scented ice cold towels? Course was nice a few years ago and I have been planning to go back. I would not put it in the top 10 courses in Texas, though.
the dude10
AG
Would you put the it in the top ten as far as public courses everyone can play? I certainly would
Matsui
AG
Great track.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.