Regripping your clubs

4,049 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by kw1960
bdgol07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Regripped my putter last night in about 5 minutes. Super easy and straight forward. Only thing I would add is to make sure you use enough solvent because if it gets stuck, it's a pain to pull, spray and re-slide back on
Mr.Bond
AG
quote:
. Only thing I would add is to make sure you use enough solvent because if it gets stuck, it's a pain to pull, spray and re-slide back on

This sounds like my prom night
Ag_07
AG
I've got my grips coming in the mail today and I'll be regripping tonight so they're ready this weekend.

First time I've done it, but if you know what grips you want Amazon is a great place to buy from.
AustinCountyAg
Has anyone used the water activated tape?

It seems like it would be less of a hassle than the regular stale and then having to buy/use solvent?
powerbelly
AG
I use HF-100 Grip Solution with water based tape and regular depending on what I have on hand.
kw1960
Buy you an attachment for your air compressor and blow your grips on and off. You can reuse the tape, takes me 5 minutes to do my entire set. Attachment fits into the hole in the end of the grip, air expands them a bit and they slide right on and off.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.