Eagle on Par 4

871 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by CapCityAg89
CapCityAg89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So I holed out from 114 yesterday on a par 4 for eagle. Fun stuff and my fourth: 150 for birdie on a 4. 110 for eagle on a 4. 125 for eagle on a 5. AND 125 for a HIO.

The ace was easily the highlight. My question: why is that? The others were just as tough, if not tougher - yesterday I had the ball below my feet and had to hit to the left side of the green; plus no tee.

Maybe a double eagle would be better (closest I've come is about 8 feet short), but I'm not sure even that is better than a hole in one. Is it just the "1" on the scorecard?

Anyway - subtle brag guised as a discussion question.
AggieDruggist89
AG
No double eagle????
AggieDruggist89
AG
Just kidding!

Good job!
AggieDruggist89
AG
No hole in one,

several eagles on par 4.

1 double eagle. 200 yards uphill with a Tour Edge 3H when hybrid was not cool. With many witnesses!
hot dog
AG
Have yet to have my first. I've had probably 7 or 8 putts at it, but haven't managed to sink one. Bryan Muni #6 is the place to do it...
EMY92
AG
I've had plenty of eagles, came really close to a double eagle, the ball was about 18" past the hole (too far to see).

No holes in one, had a few tee shots hit the pin, but no real threats to go in.
clintaggie04
AG
I "kind of" made a double eagle once, although it was really just an awesome birdie. 510 yard dogleg right par 5. Out of bounds all down the left side. I try to hit a big fade and double cross a hook out of bounds left. I tee up my second ball, hitting 3 now and hit a big high fade over the corner. I then hole a 5 iron from about 190 out for 4. It was the happiest and saddest I have ever been at the same time. Lol.
CapCityAg89
AG
That's similar to my 150 yard birdie. Tee shot into a hazard. Drop. 150 yards into the cup. I remember it because it was the first truly great shot I ever hit.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.