Tiger made sweet sweet with Amanda Dufner!

20,731 Views | 90 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Ag_07
bagger05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
$10 says he crashes and burns today.

He made some long birdie putts yesterday that saved his round.

I don't know about all that. He made a few long-ish ones but he also had a couple short ones (including a five footer that he missed). He hit 14 GIR yesterday so it isn't like he was spraying it everywhere and just getting lucky when he happened to hit a green.

And when I say he wasn't spraying it everywhere clearly I mean ON the course. OFF the course he almost certainly was spraying it everywhere.
God-Family-Friends-Ag FB
quote:
quote:
So I guess it is okay for me to cheat on my wife since JFK and T Jefferson did? Good to know those are the people our morals are judged on

No but it's ok to appreciate JFK and Jefferson for their political careers and appreciate Tiger for his golf career. JFF snorted coke off the Heisman trophy and is probably as big of a poonhound as Tiger but that doesn't mean I won't root for him just the same.

Got any proof that JFF tooted yay off the heisman trophy???
Txroper
AG
?Hasn't Duffners wife made sweet sweet with several other tour players also?
rausr
AG
Tiger shoots a 1-under 69 on Friday, is at 5-under overall and tied for 26th,
and more importantly made the cut!

Coincidence?
DannyDuberstein
AG
Coincidence. He was supposedly fugging her well before he was shooting Arnold Palmer's age.
Elmo Lincoln
AG
quote:
Every time I watch Tiger Woods, I think about his character flaws. It's now become part of who he is. His cheating destroyed his marriage & family and damaged his reputation. It's difficult for me to be a fan of his when he's out on the course.

Agree. I used to root for Tiger because I like watching greatness. I'm not one to condemn another for their decisions, but Tiger's adultery was not a victimless act. The dude put his family through a massive public humiliation. That sucks. And he sucks for doing it. He's not a criminal or anything, but I'm not going to root for him anymore. I'd feel the same way about anyone else did the same stuff....great or not.
saltydog13
AG
So if people don't root for Tiger because of his actions, does that mean people won't root for Dustin Johnson either?
bagger05
AG
quote:
quote:
Every time I watch Tiger Woods, I think about his character flaws. It's now become part of who he is. His cheating destroyed his marriage & family and damaged his reputation. It's difficult for me to be a fan of his when he's out on the course.

Agree. I used to root for Tiger because I like watching greatness. I'm not one to condemn another for their decisions, but Tiger's adultery was not a victimless act. The dude put his family through a massive public humiliation. That sucks. And he sucks for doing it. He's not a criminal or anything, but I'm not going to root for him anymore. I'd feel the same way about anyone else did the same stuff....great or not.

Honest question: with your favorite MLB, NBA, or NFL team do you just take an "ignorance is bliss" approach?
Hamburger Dan
I'm a fan of Tiger because what he has done for golf. Yes I know he isn't very competitive now, but he will eventually get things turned around for the better. He might not ever break Jack's record for Majors won - but I think he will get back to where he can win once or twice a year if his health holds out. People that ***** about pro athletes/ celebs personal life take things way too serious. Those people's personal lives have no bearing whatsoever on me - I just like to watch them perform.
AggieDruggist89
AG
What Hamburger Dan says.

If you're going to loathe Tiger for his personal life... you got a lot of loathing to do for a lot of people in this world.

Ain't got time for that. I watch athletes for what they do on the field... OJ of course is a different story.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Since when do we need objective reasons for who we root for or against in pro sports? Someone can root against Tiger for his stupid ****ing teeth for all I care. Tiger is a grade A dickwad through and through. Seems fine by me if someone chooses to root against him, even if there are grade A dickwads some don't root against.
BassCowboy33
I'm surprised nobody has brought up his alleged PED usage and connection to the BALCO case.
Elmo Lincoln
AG
quote:
Honest question: with your favorite MLB, NBA, or NFL team do you just take an "ignorance is bliss" approach?

Favorite teams are DFW franchises...Rangers, Mavs, Cowboys. But they are teams...with lots of guys. Love Dirk, Beltre, Romo. Don't care for some other guys. But I still root for the teams. Golf is a sport of individuals. It's easy to have players I like and those I don't. Listen, I'm not saying I loathe Tiger. I don't wish for bad things to happen to him personally. But root for him to win golf tournaments? Not gonna happen.
BassCowboy33
quote:
quote:

Favorite teams are DFW franchises...Rangers, Mavs, Cowboys. But they are teams...with lots of guys. Love Dirk, Beltre, Romo. Don't care for some other guys. But I still root for the teams. Golf is a sport of individuals. It's easy to have players I like and those I don't. Listen, I'm not saying I loathe Tiger. I don't wish for bad things to happen to him personally. But root for him to win golf tournaments? Not gonna happen.

Don't forget the Stars.
Ag_07
AG
I always compare it to if someone said 'Hey guess what? Tiger sucks at making free throws.'

Well guess what? I don't watch him for his free throw shooting. He's a golfer and I watch play golf. I don't care what he does.
EKUAg
AG
Well if this story is supposedly true, Jason Dufner must not have had an issue since he played a practice round at St. Andrews today with Tiger.
Stive
AG
Sorry if I'm clueless, but who is FIGJAM that was referenced on the first page?
HouAggie
AG
Phil
Stive
AG
Ok....so do I dare ask what FIGJAM stands for?
Chipotlemonger
AG
quote:
Ok....so do I dare ask what FIGJAM stands for?

Google can answer the non-censored way.
Stive
Ag_07
AG
Seeing as the Inquirer was the only outlet we heard anything from on that I'm going with BS.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.