Bettinardi

1,744 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Houstonag
DripAG08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone putt with one of these. Rolled a few with their 2014 Signature series and it felt great. Anyone have one that can provide more insight as to their likes and dislikes?
Old School Brother
i've been wanting one for a long time, but have never pulled the trigger. i think they're the best looking putters out there and the few times i've hit putts with one, they felt great.
BigHitterDaLama
Ive owned a few......better than Cameron's if you asked me. I have a very rare one off tour bettinardi up for sale on ebay .......Bob actually worked for scotty before going out on his own.
K Bo
AG
I have owned two Bettinardis and liked them but never loved them. I used to game this:

http://bettinardiregistry.com/putter-registry/dass-camouflage-tour-stock-2/

but found the aluminum insert too "clicky" for my ear. I've been hard pressed to find something to kick my TP Mills out of my bag, so much so I've actually stopped looking.
Old School Brother
no offense, but that's the ugliest bettinardi putter i've ever seen.

I'd love to try one, but haven't been willing to shell out the bucks for the ones that I like the look of....plus, I'm kind of like you in that I have an Odyssey Black Series putter that I really like.
powerbelly
AG
I have 3.

2011 SS5
2012 SS10
2013 BB34

Bettinardi is my favorite putter maker.

Great products and great customer service.
BigHitterDaLama
http://www.ebay.com/itm/351423176825?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

This is the one I am selling. No insert and the face is deep milled like a Cameron
BigHitterDaLama
And I will gladly admit I am a putter horder
powerbelly
AG
Love that putter.

Wish it didn't have the sight-line.
nickel
I have a Bettinardi in the bag. And a Scotty sitting lonely in my office at home.
TitanAGGIE09
AG
Would not give up mine. Been in the bag for about 3 years now
BigHitterDaLama
For you bettinardi gamers I have a brand new tour stock putter cover for sale if anyone is interested. Awesome logo design in grey and red with tour stock logo sewn in. Can send pics ......bighitter
Houstonag
AG
I have a couple that might be for sale. Like another has stated I am a putter hoarder. Camerons, Pings ansers,
Ray Cook milled, Acushnet bandit, etc.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.