Golf near Hyatt Wild Oak Ranch - San Antonio

1,163 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by 1990AG
BarryProfit
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Headed there later this summer, is the course at the nearby Hyatt Hill Country the best option or is La Cantera or somewhere else worth the drive?

kerrag06
AG
I live smack in the middle of La Cantera and Hyatt Hill Country and personally like them almost equally. Normally not as many people at the Hyatt course in my experience. Also have an extra 9 they typically let you play for the price of 18. Only difference I have found is Hyatt charges out the rear for beverages on course (alcohol). If you have never played the La Cantera Palmer Course it's an absolute must simply because of the terrain and views.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
It's been a while since I played La Canterra and I still preferred Hyatt for the price and availability. Cedar Creek is a nice muni that is close, it runs hot and cold, in good condition right now but plays slow at times.
BarryProfit
Thanks fellas.
Sandiaman91
AG
My son and I played Hyatt Hill Country this weekend, and even with all the rain, we really enjoyed it. I've always loved the course, and think you'll enjoy it.
DOCAG79
AG
I prefer the Resort course at La Cantera over the Palmer course. Too many blind shots at the Palmer, though I do agree the scenery is better.
DannyDuberstein
AG
La Cantera Resort is my favorite followed by Hyatt followed by LC Palmer. To the point above, Palmer is good if you really value the scenery and uniqueness factor, but as far as actual golf, it's too tricked up for my liking.
Matsui
AG
Hyatt is nice just play there. 27 holes.
1990AG
AG
La Cantera is my favorite down there.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.