Kingwood CC

994 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by 07fta07
07fta07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Recently joined back up at Kingwood. I know there are several members on this board, so if anyone is ever up for a round, let me know. Most of the guys I used to play with are no longer members out there, so I'm looking for some new people to play with.
jonj101
Congrats on rejoining. Im on the opposite side of town (Pearland), but every time I played Kingwood I enjoyed it.

That stretch of holes on Deerwood along the Lake is great.
fletch01
AG
My wife and I will be moving from downtown to KW in the fall. I will be joining the club in Septemberish, so I will definitely be up for joining you. When do you typically play?
2ndGen87
AG
Hard to believe I originally moved there in 1970.

Wow, 45 years ago. That's a back to the future moment.
07fta07
AG
Typically Saturday and Sunday mornings and I'll throw in 9 during the week if I can. That usually happens more in the summer than the rest of the year.
DOCAG79
AG
Been a member at Deerwood for 25 years! Still love the course especially with smaller crowds than the other Kingwood courses.
07fta07
AG
Deerwood is fantastic and I play whenever I get the chance, but just haven't pulled the trigger on the extra monthly dues yet. Maybe one day.
Ezra Brooks
AG
I'm out at KWCC as well - been there about 4 years.

We've dropped our membership down to the Health & Fitness level since we weren't using the club that much - 3 kids under 6 make it fairly difficult.

The two boys are showing some interest, so I'm hoping to increase my activity/usage of the club as they grow.

Ideally, I'd move up to Deerwood to have a place for myself in ~5 years or so.
HouAggie
AG
What is the additional cost for Deerwood?
Ezra Brooks
AG
I think it's pushing $600/mo for a non-junior.

Kingwood CC non-junior is probably in the $500 range. Probably $365 for under 45 and $300 for under 40.

I haven't seen a full rate sheet in a while, so I'm guessing based on the last time I saw one a few years ago and factoring some guesswork based the small annual increases.

Initiation fees can vary wildly as they are often running some deals to get members in the door.

It's not the nicest club around, but I find the fee reasonable enough considering it provides access to 4 (or 5) average to above average courses and the other club amenities are all pretty good as well.
07fta07
AG
Under 40 is currently $370/mo. Initiation fees are usually $1000 for that category, but they often run specials where you only pay $100 or $250 down and if you stay for a year, the balance of initiation fees are waived.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.