Anyone play in a 4 day tourney?

991 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Tony Franklins Other Shoe
WestTexAG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
San Angelo CC Partnership starts Thursday and it is absolutely the golf event of the year. 4 days of tournament golf is a grind that you can't fully grasp until you go through it.
Alan Pavio
AG
One of my best friends is playing in it this year. His dad passed away last year, and he always played in it every year with his uncle. They have always raved about the event.
Aggie369
AG
Played in summer junior golf tournaments every year through high school. They allowed you to have a caddie so every year my dad and I would play and get got to caddie for me. They even made caddie bibs with our names on them...loved those summers
WestTexAG
AG
Led the flight by 2 strokes the 1st day, but crapped the bed the rest of the way home. 4 days of 5+ hour rounds is excruciating.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
I'm playing in a member/guest coming up weekend after next, one practice round, then three rounds of two man best ball. Pace of play also tends to be a little slow and I have to work on my patience.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.