Masters 2016 tickets

12,095 Views | 103 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Killin Me Smalls
aginlakeway
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
CONGRATS to anyone who got face value practice round tickets!!!

Do yourself a favor ... don't sell them. GO!!
GIF Reactor
AG
We regret to inform you...
Oyster DuPree
AG
Another year, another shutout for me
MaysAggie2015
2 accounts.
MaysAggie2015
They match IP addresses to the account.
Aggie1391
No practice round tickets either
bagger05
AG
They must be issuing more practice round tickets this year. I got four for Monday.
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
no practice round for me either
jj9000
AG
What a good way to start off your Tuesday!!

Congrats to the gents that got tickets.

Unfortunately this guy is still 0-fer.

bagger05
AG
Well effing a... as soon as I opened that email I was thinking that this would be a perfect golf weekend. Fly out on Friday, play golf Saturday and Sunday, Augusta on Monday, fly home that night.

But of course my brother-in-law is getting married on that Saturday.

Son of a b##ch that is a bummer... I could probably still go but I'd have to fly out on Sunday and there is zero chance that my father-in-law could come with me.

I was so happy when I found out that his wedding wasn't going to be on Masters weekend...

Ugh, what a nut-punch.
Bunk Moreland
yeah the email came this morning. Obviously another "regret"

6 years now, struck out on tournament and practice round tickets. Still hoping.
Shane431
AG
Got Monday practice round tix! I'm going!
Killin Me Smalls
AG
Got 4 for Wednesday! Now I just need 4 for Thursday and a place to stay!
The Milkman
AG
No practice round tickets for me...but 4 for my best friend for Wednesday... think we are going to just go Wednesday and see the grounds and the par 3 contest and then play a little bit on our own and call it a week
AggieIce
AG
Still haven't received any sort of notification
claybot
AG
Regret...
Brick Tamland
I just created an account so that I can maybe get in on 2017 tickets
1990AG
AG
quote:
Still haven't received any sort of notification
you can log on to find out if the suspense it too much for you
txaggie05
AG
We Regret...
The Lost
No practice round tickets either today... The streak continues
Aggie_Eric98
AG
I live in Georgia, so a place to stay for 2 tickets...
bagger05
AG
Just called the ticket office because I need to change my address. They won't change your address until you fax in a copy of your driver's license and a utility bill.

Really bummed I won't be able to use these tickets. I plan on selling them and using the proceeds to buy some on the secondary market for next year (assuming I don't get lucky with the ticket lottery again). I would really prefer to avoid using the ticket broker sites if at all possible, so if anyone knows that they'll want four tickets for the Monday practice round please let me know.
Mr.Bond
AG
Price
bagger05
AG
Cheapest on StubHub is like $375 (which I believe includes all fees). Since that is likely what I'll have to be paying next year, I couldn't afford to discount them too much. Selling them to an Ag on here I'd probably go $300/ea.
Aggie_Eric98
AG
I may be interested in 2.
bagger05
AG
I need to get rid of all four. Assuming someone else wants the other two, no big deal to split them. Also I guess selling two to you and then two on StubHub is better than selling all four of them on StubHub.
tbone94
AG
Bagger, my son and i made it lat year to Monday practice round and had a ball. We are planning on going again this year. We would be very interested in two of them if you would split them up between me and Eric.
Ags77
AG
I am hoping that I can get back into Berkmans Place. It was an unreal experience last year. That made it my best masters trip ever and I have been a bunch.
stick93
AG
Bagger, you still have the 4 for Monday?
bagger05
AG
I actually don't have them.

I moved in May so I wanted to get my new address on my account with the Masters people before I bought the tickets. So I called them and found out I needed to send them a bunch of info with proof of my new residence (DL and a utility bill along with all my contact info and signature).

I faxed that in and tried to log in to buy my tickets a few days later and my account was locked. A bit weird but I figured my stuff was being updated and once they got it updated it would be good to go.

So I kinda forget about it until August rolls around and I realize that I need to hurry up and get these tickets bought. Try to log in, account is locked. I tried calling the ticket office for three days before the deadline to purchase and every time I got the "we are having heavy call volumes, please call again later" message.

I was never able to log in before the deadline because my account was locked and I was never able to get anyone on the phone in time to find out what happened.

I haven't gotten around to calling them and explaining it yet, so I think at this point I may be SOL. But you never know... the Masters people are big on customer service, so maybe they will be able to help me out.
GIF Reactor
AG
Will be looking for Wednesday and Thursday tickets for the 2016 tournament.
The Milkman
AG
Flight and hotels booked today!
GIF Reactor
AG
Still looking for tickets for Tuesday and Wednesday. Will StubHub be my best source?
Hoyt Ag
AG
I have a night available for 4/4, checkout on 4/5 at the Home2 Suites by Hilton Augusta,GA. I cannot cancel the reservation easily, so I am offering it up for use to anyone here that might need it. It cost me $200, so that is what I am offering it for. Room is booked with a King bed.

hoyt.ag.tx@gmail.com
Killin Me Smalls
AG
If it were 2 rooms on 4/5-4/7 I would be all over it.

My father and 2 BIL's are headed to ATL Tuesday night, staying on the eastern outskirts of Atlanta that night, and driving to Augusta early Wednesday morning for the practice round. Then back to Atlanta Wednesday night to play Atlanta Athletic Club on Thursday.

I was a bit bummed to not see a live round at Augusta on Thursday due to the cost but AAC will make up for it!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.